Pain after fainting
I have ben out of work for seven weeks now with a number of different symptoms. I have been tested for everything and been seen by specialists but as far as they are concerned I am healthy. I have a new symptom that came on yesterday when I went back to work for the first time. All morning before I was stressed, worrying that I am not yet ready but when I got into my job I began to calm down and enjoy my work. Everything became very calm and slow and I was enjoying the pace, then by mid day I started to get heat rash like feelings throughout my body, then I felt sick. I went to the toilet and a faint spell came on. I was out for about twenty minutes before I came round  all I could feel was my head pounding. I was taken home by my boss, then I slept for four hours. Gradually the pain has reached to my eyes, temples and mouth. I do believe I knocked my head on the toilet as I had blood around my gums and my nose and forehead ached. It has been getting worse, can any one shed some light?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Dizziness could be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis. All these cause dizziness when you get up from lying down position. Cervical spondylitis and ear problems also cause dizziness on changing the position of the neck.
Other causes are anemia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. Certain types of epilepsies and seizures too can cause similar symptoms.

Since the fainting came during the day and after getting up from work any of the above possibilities can be the reason behind it.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!