Pain around Heart
Stabing pain on the left side (near arm) of my heart. That comes and goes. It is starting to occur more often. What could this be?
might wanna check your cholestrol lvl? if the pain goes longer than 5 mins its not too good. I heard there is a chance of heart attack or stroke. I would recommend a blood test.
it could be signs of a heart issue, next time this happens, you should go to a near by hospital pronto.

-please keep me posted.
Welcome to the forum!
There is a strong possibility it is costochondritis (inflammation of the joint between rib and sternum. The inflammation around the joint area gives sharp pain on taking a breath. This can also cause tenderness on pressing the area which pains. An orthopedic doctor can diagnose this for you. Pleuritis and Pulmonary embolism are other possibilities causing shortness of breath with chest pain. A CT scan of the chest can rule out both.
Chances are that you have esophageal reflux (GERD), where the food in your stomach is thrown up into your food pipe or esophagus. Another possibility is hiatal hernia, where a portion of stomach herniates into the chest cavity through the diaphragm.
It could also be a chest pain due to heart problems. A 12 lead EKG can diagnose this along with an ECHO.
Hope this helps. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!