Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain between my anus and penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain between my anus and penis

I have a pain between my legs near my anus which feels like it's part of my penis. Almost where the it starts coming out of the body making it's way to the genitals. It's intermittant and I can almost control it when it starts happening and sometimes I can notice it when I go to the washroom. I felt around and there doesn't seem to be any lumps or anything. I don't have a problem getting an erection, although it does seem like I need more direct contact to get one. I used to be able to get them without touching my penis. I masterbate daily and have sex 3-5 times a week. This pain started happening about 2-3 weeks ago. It might happen twice a week. I'm worried this is going to effect my erection. Should I be worried, Or is this pain normal?
You may have an inguinal hernia.  It
Hrmmm, I have no idea what it is, but the pain is between my legs... anyways, it's very intermittant so I doubt it's a inguinal hernia. It hasn't bothered me in the last couple of days. I'll get it checked out in the next couple of weeks if it comes back.
Does anyone else have any idea what it could be?
Prostate trouble?
I have something  almost half up my penis inside and goes down into my testicles.It feels hard and long and about as big around as my pinky finger its about 3 inches long or longer.Does anybody know what it  could be?