Pain in Left Foot!
I have been playing football for 3 years now and no serious injuries in the past two. A few days ago i started getting a pain on my left foot about 2-3 inches above the big toe. It hurts the most when I walk up stairs or walk in general. When playing football i dont feel any pain what so ever because my mind is focused on the game. I am a Defensive linemen and i am 6'5" 290 lbs if that helps. There is no bruising or swelling. Please help me! When i stop taking ibuprofen most of the immediate pain is gone. Again PLEASE HELP!
You might want to look at your shoes and make sure they are not getting to worn out to support what your doing or not to tight in that area, check with a running store they can fit your foot to shoe pefectly,  Also it could be a shin splint i use to get those on the treadmill if i did not put it at an incline and that can pull on the muscle that goes along the top of the foot its painful,  I worked with trainers who told me to use the incline not to get chine splints,  good luck these things have worked for me  it hopefully is just this simple for you and nothing serious :)
It defiantly can not be a shin splint. This pain is just a few inches above the big toe knuckle. It's been a couple weeks with this pain in the foot. Walking barefoot in my house i feel no pain unless i press on the area then i feel a mass amount even with painkillers. If i have my cleats or runners on i feel pain all the time. I think im defiantly to young for falling arches...