Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain in arms and legs

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain in arms and legs

At night time I often find it hard to sleep because of a dull ache in my arms and legs (2-4 times a week). The pain is not always in all four. Sometimes its just my arms or just my legs or just one leg. Last night it was both arms and I woke up at least once an hour from it. I do fall a lot. I have fallen down the stairs at least 7 times this pass year and I have always been clumsy so it could be from injury but I have never broken a bone (I swear my bones must be made of metal). The pain is worse at night but this morning I can still feel some mild pain in my arm

I don't know if this is related but I have the following (all completely managed by medication or being use to it):
Migraines
sharp pains in head area
sleep difficulties outside of pain
muscle spasms at night

I am young (21) with a medium healthy lifestyle (gym 2-3 a week, attempt to eat right that sometimes fails, slightly overweight 10-20 pounds)

Basically I am not a doctor. I did not ask my doctor. I do not want to ask my doctor. I just wanted to know if there is a way I can fix this. I already tried stretching, running more often. Maybe its some kind of vitamin I'm not getting enough off... or its injury and theres nothing my doctor could do about it anyway...

Thanks... sorry its long.
it sounds like fibromyalgia. my mom has that. you can get medicine for it. i would tel your doctor before it gets worse.
Go to the doctor it can be something neurological, or  lack of a vitamin. Don't waste time. Ask a doctor trust me.