Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain in both arms simultaniously

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain in both arms simultaniously

I am having the same issue basically as frayas Posted on Oct 19, 2007 (he/she says "i have been experienceing upper arm pain its like there is not enough room for the muscle, when i sm in bed it goes numb and when im driving the pain is geting unbearable") only mine isn't only a few minutes it's normally several. It starts right at the shoulder and runs only to the elbow then stops. I do have acid reflux really bad, but it strange how it happens to both at the exact same time. I have heard that acid reflux can cause this but I have a host of other symptoms as well.  One of which is a long time pain in a specific spot in my back. Its between my left shoulder blade and spine about a third of the way down my back. It started a long time ago as occasional and then it started becoming more frequent with itchiness in the same spot all the time now it's pretty constant. I do have a lot of tension in the upper muscles of my body really bad so bad that it never really goes away even with massage. The massage therapist said when I went once a week that it was feeling slightly better but that there wasn't a lot of change. I do feel that it is slightly better too. They have often said I put football players to shame and I'm a 36 yr old female 4'10 135 lbs. If you could help me with one or more of these I would be greatful.  Thank you.
.
1 Comment
I really can't see how acid reflux could cause that.

it could be a problem in the spinal cord. if you get pain/numbness in the arms, the origin of the problem should be from cervical up or some other neurological problem. therefore the pain in the back is either coincidental or a consequence of the same problem, but not the origin of it.

you should get an appointment with a Neurologist.