Pain in ear when sleep on right side, also pain/heaviness on right side of body
For the past year or so, every time I lay on my right side, after a few minutes I experience a severe pain in my right ear that only goes away a few minutes after I role back over.  This occurs every single time I lay on my right side for more than a minute or so.  My dad says it has to do with the pressure in my ear, but I doubt he knows what he's talking about.

Also, lately I've been experiencing relatively minor but consistent pain in the left side of my body, focused mainly in the chest area and spreading through my limbs, every once in awhile hitting my right side.  Any suggestions?  Can stress cause this?
I also have SEVERE pain in my right AND left ear when I lay on them.  I don't know what is going on but then if you will look at my post on the 25th I have MANY OTHER things also going on that I have no answers to.  I hope you can find out what is causing the ear pain for you, then maybe I will know what is causing mine.
Please, the doctors after years cant do anything,, but can someone help with this awful pain in right ear that spreads when I sleep on right side, please help, I am worried and think of all kinds of things like tumours and that, please can someone help
Where can I find an answer, does it come on this page, many thanks for any help anyone can give<<<