Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain in lower abdomen and burning sensation when urinating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I'm 23 male.
I posted here a few days ago.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Undiagnosed-Testicular-Pain---UTI/show/1754043#post_8050908

But it seems like the symptoms changed a bit, now I have lower abdomen pain (around 3 inches below the belly button, the pain is usually on the left side but sometimes on the right too). It is somewhat dull but it almost always is apparent. I am on Levaquin right now (500 mg daily for 2 weeks) in an attempt to clear out any infections. I was on doxycycline for a week before, but I still have the same symptoms. They have changed, and I'm relatively thankful for that (testicular pain is horrible). Both Chlamydia and UTI tests came out negative (they even cultured my urine sample).
What do you think ? The fact that the pain is moving around is not good, but I don't know what it is. Could it be just 2 different things ? The urologist I keep going to is thinking it might be some colon thing although it doesn't add up. I personally think it could be kidney/bladder stones.

Thank you!
Any help would be appreciated guys. I basically have mostly lower abdominal pain, specifically on the left side mostly. And a burning sensation when I pee (it does help to drink a lot of water, somewhat).

Thanks!
I'll bump this with an addition of another symptom unfortunately, I also have fever most of the time.
It sounds to me like some sort of kidney infection, what do you think ?
You need to change Doctors and go for a Second or even Third Opinion....The one thing they need to make sure that its NOT, is testicular cancer.....
Best of Luck bud.....
I've gotten a no for testicular cancer as my testicles were sonogrammed.
I will probably go to a PCP to get some blood tests for inflammation, any ideas guys ?

well thats good NEWS!!!