Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain in my testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain in my testicles

I am having a pain that has been there for the past three days in my right testicle. I have felt around both testicles and there is nothing odd about them and the pain just happens to be around the right testicle. It is not swollen and the only thing I can equate to this is the fact I walk a really long distance the day before the right testicle started to hurt. I just want to know what can be wrong and if I have to go see a physician to make sure nothing is wrong with me and what this pain might be.
1 Comment
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Pain in testicle could be due to infection, like prostatitis, epididymitis or orchitis. Get a culture sensitivity test for both semen and urine done. Only orchitis will present with some redness and swelling in the testicular area. Also it could be due to referred pain of kidney stones. An ultrasound of the lower abdomen will be able to rule out kidney stones. It could be due to cancer of testis. It could be due to varicocele or spermatocele. An ultrasound of the testicles will diagnose cancer, varicocele and spermatocele.
An excruciating pain is often due to testicular torsion and needs surgical intervention ASAP to save the testis.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage without examining you. These are just a list of possibilities. You should see an urologist regarding this. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!