Pain in right arm and shoulder plus tingling in right hand/cramps in middle fing
Right arm has pain in the entire arm and sometimes in my back, my right hand has a tingling sensation and at times my hand hand middle finger has a cramp.  The pain and tingling have gotten worse in the last 7 days.
may be referred pain from c7 of your cervical vertebra
or another injury
What could be the cause of cramps in my arm and shoulders with a tingling sensation down to my fingures, which are cramped at times.  Even in my sleep.
your problem, well dude, it doesnt get any better...well if you have the same problem as me... thats how mine started out and now four years later, I hurt 24/7 sometimes even worse, and i have ended up on crutches twice, not knowing why.

I hope you get your problem fixed, if you do let me know...maybe its the same thing...

Autum
when I use the computer, my right hand start getting cold going up to my arm and to my shoulder. After 15 minute, I start to get the pain really painful and very cold that I have to stop and raise my arm and start rubbing to get it warm. I notice that my right leg start to get cold also but not painful. Is this because of the mouse I am using and my right leg is close to the CPU. I am going to try and change position because this is really weird. Do you have anyone that have the same problem. what should I do. This is really bothering me.
A related discussion, cramps and sevier pain in my right arm was started.