Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain in testicle, no lump... Pain goes to groin, back, and down pper th...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain in testicle, no lump... Pain goes to groin, back, and down pper thigh.

My left testicle is.. sore to the touch in an area (opposite side where tubes are attached)

Its almost always sore (when i sit theres pressure, when i walk theres pressure) and its getting annoying.

The pain are in my lower left abdomin (abdomen),, and like very low.

In my father left back (althought my father sais i have a tight back)

And down my left groin/ thigh (upp front leg)

what could this be? could this be cancer?

I am an 18 year old male, non smoker.

I told my doctor on my last checkup and she passed it off as blue balls... maybe i should get a new doctor.
yes, you should get an evaluation.
I have the same type of problem. I can't recall the name of the medical issue. Darn.

Well, I am 56. Here is what happened to me. The testical became sensitive then pain radiated -- turned out its due to cysts on the tub that carries sperm. It is an issue that needs a doctors (urologist) attention. A scan is done that is painless to check the tub/cycsts. Corrective surgery can be done but as a last resort -- in my case we are waiting to see what happens -- my pain is sort of dull but I feel the pressure. Warm "bath" should help and use of a hot (warm) water bottle. And try wearing a Jock Strap (I know it sounds cazy but the jock strap will pull the testical forward and protect it by pulling it up in front - will be easier to walk and should provide some relief from pain). Make sure the jock strap is the right size so its not too tight. Also, I've come to find --- the testical may indeed pull up also (my case).. a muscle near the testical will pull it up (mother nature) to protect it/an overactive muscle for which I don't have the name.

In a lot of cases antibiotics can clear up the problem, in fact it is the first line of treatment when diagnosed esp., if it is STD related. In my case, antibiotics did help a little but I think I will end up having surgery to correct the problem.  

Go to the doctor now. GOOD LUCK