Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
Pain on left side of body
About This Forum:

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain on left side of body

I am 31 years old and have been having pain on the left side of my body for a while.  It got worse 2 months ago when I had an "episode".  I was resting and the pain became more severe in my left arm and chest.  It continues to travel down the whole left side of my body.  It went up my neck and left side of my face as well as down my mid section and left leg.  My chest also got very tight.  The soreness has continued since.  It has gotton a little better untill 2 days ago.  The same "episode" happend.  I was laying in bed and the pian became severe again on the left side and along my lower back. My chest also got very tight.   It's like someone drew a line down the center of me.  I am very sore now. Yesterday I felt very tired and out of it.  I had seen a doctor after the first time it happend and he said it was maybe just a pulled muscle.  I'm not sure this is the case since it has happend agian and I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary that day.  My left arm was more painful that day though.  Any thoughts?