*Painful arm veins*
I have pain in my right forearm, it started as like bolts of pain running up and down my forearm. It went away for about 10 or 15 minutes but then the pain started in my elbow, stronger this time. That lasted about 15 minutes and went away for a couple minutes it then started on my shoulder even more strong this time; I felt the pain running down my arm to the tips of my fingers. The pain was so strong that it made me cry. I took 200mg of ibuprofen. It helped with the pain and I was able to sleep comfortably. After a day went by, the pain returned. It wasn't as strong as when the pain hit my shoulder, but I cannot touch my forearm because of the pain. The pain runs from my elbow to the tips of my fingers. What could be wrong? Should I be worried?
pinch nerve or spine, why haven't you seen a Dr for this, its not going away by it self.
Have you had a neck injury? If so it sounds like you have a pinched nerve.  You can try stretching excercises and ice, but ultimately you will need a CT scan.  Hope you feel better.