Painful skin
For over a week I have had painful skin ( I know, what the heck is that?)  It is between my shoulder blades and when it first started to be painful I thought I had bumped or scraped it.  There are no marks, scratches, bruise, nothing.
It feels like my skin is thin.  It also feels like a sunburn, (kind of).  It is painful to the touch, clothing hurts when it rubs the area.  Like I said, there is no marking.  It is just a continuous pain.  Any help would be most welcome.
Thank you.
Oh my goodness. I've been looking all over the internet, your the first person I've found who sounds exactly like I feel.Except the pain is all over my body, in my skin. Feels like burning, like its scratched all over, but no marks. Hurts alot to get dressed. The doctor is sending me for some blood work, all related to muscle pain, she doesn't seem to understand that it is my skin not my muscles that hurt. Anyway I'll see what the tests results say. Have you seen a doctor yet? Let me know if your doctor has any ideas what could causes pain in skin cause my doc seems clueless
lil,
Wow, that is amazing.  It is so hard to describe this to anyone.  It feels like think skin.
All over your body.  Oh poor you!   I should stop complaining about my back.  I wish you luck with your blood tests.  No I haven't seen a Dr. yet, I am waiting to see if it goes away.   Let me know what your Dr. finds out and I will do the same.  Best of luck to you!