Painless bump on the inside of my bottom lip
I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what this is. Yesterday I noticed a small bump in my mouth on the inside of my bottom lip. (stretch your lip out and the bump I have is right in front of the line) It really isn't visible but it is raised and kind of white. It doesn't hurt or anything like that I just can feel it when I run my tongue inbetween my lips and my teeth. Maybe I hit my chin on something and it cause a bump in my mouth? It's not a canker sore because it doesn't hurt and doesn't look like the pictures I found on the internet. It just looks like a pimple or something. The area around it looks normal and fine. I know you guys can't give me a diagnosis but maybe somebody has had the same thing or kinda have an idea of what it is? Can you get pimples in your mouth?? Thanks
It may be a mucocele (a blocked salivary gland).  If it is clear, raised it should dissolve soon.  Hope this helps.
Hello Nina2008, I have noticed a lump in my mouth exactly like you described. Did you ever figure out what it was? And how did you deal with it? Thanks a lot
Can you tell me what this was...I have the same exact thing!
I noticed a small pimple like bump on my upper gums about a week ago, it hurt at first but no longer hurts now, whits stuff has come out of it twice and each time it fill back up, just like a pimple on your face. Could this be an std or something else. Please Help Extreamly worried
I think so, I kinda had mine very soon after being exposed to sex, so it could be it.

Or it could be related to acne, although everyone disagrees, I had mine on a time I was suffering from a serious acne breakout, so atleast I think that's possible.
i had one very similar. its called a mucous rentention cyst, or a mucocele. mine was painless and are bothersome to look at, but they are not contagious.
i had mine removed by a doctor. all they are are saliva glands that get blocked, and a cyst like formation appears.
I had a bump under my tongue just like your description. It would come and go about every 3 days. Once it kept coming back it started I hurt more and grow bigger so I started to pop it with a needle to relieve the pain.a slimy gross puss would come out.  I went to an oral surgeon and he said it was a blocked saliva duct. He said they are really common in the bottom lip. I had surgery but when he did surgery, he ended up blocking another duct so i had surgery again and it worked. It hasn't came back since. The pain of the surgery only lasted a few days but it wasnt that bad. So maybe this is your problem.