Pains in the chest. Not by female part. (Rib cage)
I've had pains for the last 4 days on and off. I woke up crying. I'm 15. The pain is in the middle of my chest. Middle of my rib cage leaning over to the left of my body. I felt like I wanted to throw up but at the same time something was stuck there. I exercise and eat well. What could it be? Has anyone felt this way? Sometimes the pain is very serve others not so much just a discomfort.
at 15, with a young girl, your body is making all kinds of changes.. be patient for awhile without getting all worked up with worries. if this persist in another week or so. get an MD's diagnosis.i've a hunch you'll be just fine..
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
In all probability you have severe acidity with reflux. Take Omeprazole empty stomach in morning and an antacid gel at bedtime. Refrain from smoking, alcohol, fuzzy drinks and spicy food.
Life style changes that will help include: Avoid heavy meals and eat frequent small meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, smoking, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal—this could be a major cause of pains in your case—you must eat light and wait for 2 hours before exercising—also do not over-hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Avoid lying down for least 2 hours after food. Maybe these tips will help you.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination. Take care!