Passing Out
This isn't actually about me. It is about my fiance. He refuses to go to the doctor, but what happened last night has me scared to death.

He was feeling kinda nauseous so he went to the bathroom, but when he stood up he felt kinda dizzy so he went to sit down on the toilet to keep from falling over.  Then his entire body tingled (like when parts of your body are falling asleep) and then he says he felt nausea in every part of his body. Then he passed out.  He woke up a few minutes later and he had fallen over the bathtub.  It is the next day and he says he feels great so he won't go to the doctor.  I don't know what to do, but I'm scared there might really be something wrong.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
This was either a transient ischemic attack or seizure or a case of hypotension. Dizziness/passing out could be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis. All these cause dizziness when you get up from lying down position. Cervical spondylitis and ear problems also cause dizziness on changing the position of the neck.

Other causes are anemia, claustrophobia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. Endocrine problems, such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease), low blood sugar levels, and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Though it has happened once, it should not be ignored. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thank you for your response.  He thinks it is probably hypotension. He hasn't been taking his blood pressure medicine and suddenly took it yesterday. Since it was the first time in a long time, his blood pressure dropped incredibly low. So he passed out.  Does this fit?