Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Passing weird virus back and forth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Passing weird virus back and forth

I first got a virus 3 weeks ago then my girlfriend got it, then I started to feel better and she got worse. Now I feel like I'm getting it again. The symptoms are weak, chills, diariah, shakiness, headache and facial flushing.  My question is can it be possible to pass a virus back and forth to each other for a while? Do you think it would help to stay away from each other for a week so that we can get over it. Went to the doctor had blood cultures done everything was fine, doc just feels it's a nasty winter virus. Anybody have any ideas to help us?? Thank you!!!
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It could be a virus or it could also be something that you both are eating. Another possibility is HIV. Please test your stools for some bacterial contamination and go for HIV test. It can also be typhoid fever.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!