Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Patient-to-Patient Forum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Patient-to-Patient Forum

We are working hard to find a physician to answer questions in this forum, but currently it is a patient-to-patient forum only.  

Med Help International
Tags: Hope
Thanks for looking!  This forum in particular could really use some medical professional guidance...  : )
Never mind my comment.  I just tried posting to one of the others, and yes i see a $5 fee.  It really would be nice if they set it up as a choice of getting a professional answer only if paying, but getting other feedback if not.  I haven't noticed the professional answers to necessarily be worth the $5 since some of very general.  I guess I just would love the best of both worlds!
I'm unclear...  None of the med international forums charge a fee, so it would be free...
I'd still like the best of both worlds, an option to post to a doc or an option to post to only others.  If the few is just a few dollars  than this forum in particular I think could use some medical input.  By a few dollars I mean something less than $8.  Anything more is too much for the some of the vague answers given (even when neccessary due to the format and limited information.)  However, choice isn't up to us anyway.