Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Patient-to-Patient Forum

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Patient-to-Patient Forum

We are working hard to find a physician to answer questions in this forum, but currently it is a patient-to-patient forum only.  

Med Help International
Tags: Hope
Thanks for looking!  This forum in particular could really use some medical professional guidance...  : )
Never mind my comment.  I just tried posting to one of the others, and yes i see a $5 fee.  It really would be nice if they set it up as a choice of getting a professional answer only if paying, but getting other feedback if not.  I haven't noticed the professional answers to necessarily be worth the $5 since some of very general.  I guess I just would love the best of both worlds!
I'm unclear...  None of the med international forums charge a fee, so it would be free...
I'd still like the best of both worlds, an option to post to a doc or an option to post to only others.  If the few is just a few dollars  than this forum in particular I think could use some medical input.  By a few dollars I mean something less than $8.  Anything more is too much for the some of the vague answers given (even when neccessary due to the format and limited information.)  However, choice isn't up to us anyway.