Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Peeing/Dripping Blood + Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Peeing/Dripping Blood + Pain

For the past week I've been having to pee very often, and sometimes can't make it ten minutes without runing to the bathroom. Then, after I finish peeing, I get a horrible pinching pain up in there somewhere, and drip blood. The blood is very diluted and if I wipe then it seems to be encased in a slimy substance [eww]. I'm due to start my period next week. Now, this has never happened to me before, and it scares me. I'm [female] 16 years old, and I'm not a virgin, but I've only been with one girl, and it is only digital penetration. I don't want my mother to find out unless this is threatening my health. So maybe someone can give me some answers as to what's going on?

I appreciate it <3
I think it could be a bladder/kidney infection, I would go to the drs, I dont think it has anything to do with virginity, and you can ask that your mother leave the room when they ask you questions about your health/lifestyle, thats what I do to avoid any embarassment.(Or just go in alone. They arent allowed to disclose any of your info without your consent, even to your mom)  Next time you feel like this, you need to get to the dr's because this actually can turn serious if you ignore it, I have scarring now because of chronic infections that i would put off or try to ignore for so long...Take care and good luck :)<3

Without examination,it is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but it sounds like urinary tract infection. UTI’s and kidney stones are responsible for frequent micturition, painful or burning sensation during micturition and blood in the urine.

The other possibility is of urethritis. It is a primarily female syndrome in which women suffer from irritative bladder symptoms (urinary frequency, urgency, burning
, and a hesitant or slowed urinary stream) in the absence of any objective urologic findings.In this the diagnosis can be made only by the proper collections of urine specimens from both the urethra and the bladder.

I sincerely advise you to consult a gynecologist/urologist and get yourself evaluated. Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound may be performed.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.