Pelvic pain and full body sickness
Ever since December '10, I've been feeling sharp pain in my lower pelvic region, much like menstrual cramps.  That's what I assumed it was at first so I played it off like no big deal.  It's continued for two months now, and exists every day.  I have a dull ache in my abdomen (reproductive area- not stomach), am getting joint pain in my knees and shoulders, am easily bruising, have full body ache and chills, am getting light headaches on the lower back of my head, am sweating excessively when I sleep, feel weakness in my legs and have trouble walking, have passed out, have an increasingly picky and unsubstantial appetite (I usually eat a lot), and I've been getting cramps in weird areas of my body.

I'm a 118 lb, 19 year old female.  I had a ct scan on Saturday, but as of yet no one knows what could be causing these symptoms.
See what the CT report indicates first.  It could be a number of things.  
i am not a health professional but maybe you have problems with your intestines....
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you are on oral contraceptives then acidity can make you feel hungry, also these pills cause bruising. Other than that it can be PCOD, pelvic inflammatory disease or any infection that could be causing the symptoms.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!