Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pelvic/vaginal pain with bloating, etc..please please help!! very worri...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pelvic/vaginal pain with bloating, etc..please please help!! very worried

I've had pelvic pain for the past few weeks.. dull ache, some sharp pains now and then, never in the same spot. I've had problems with some bloating/maybe constipation. also, for a day or so  I had pain in my abdomen (mainly right side)
the pain does not seem to stay in one place..its very uncomfortable at times, almost like cramps but..not.
the sharp pains bother me the most, as they seem to travel down through and spread throughout the vaginal region and there are also thin raised lumps on my labia minoris (is that correct?) that seem to be lighter on the top and are pointed)

Im 22, about 98 pounds (healthy), and have never had sex so I don't understand how something could really be wrong...

I'm really concerned about this because it will not go away, and the soonest gyno apt i could get is in about 3 weeks..

please please help ! I really need some answers :(
I suggest if you have insurance you go the the emergency. room  You may have pelvic imflamatory disease which can be serious.  Don't wait to go to the gyn - get it checked out now. As far as the raised lumps I don't know.  But pain suggests infection.  Please get yourself to an emergency so that you can get a vaginal ultrasound done.  Okay?  When you have pain it is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong.    
I went to an emergency room a month or so ago for chest pains...they did some tests..told me i had pericarditis (and i didnt) gave me this prescription for pain medicine that way way too strong and charged me $3,000...
I'm not a fan of emergency rooms..

as far as PID..could that realy be it? I mean i have none of the other symptoms i have read about..could it be something else? It seems to be related to sexual contact and ive had none of any kind.

I'm really worried, but I've been to the doctors so much this past year and really without good reason so they said...My parents won't want to "humor" me again im afraid..*sigh*  plus its thanksgiving :-P

oh. the pain actually started around the same time i had the chest pains etc, and went away...and then i had my period..and then after my period..it started again..
I understand your frustrations about your illness.  It took me 5 years to find a doctor who believed in me.  Because the pain gets better during your period., do you think it might have something to do with your hormones.  It may be worth having your main hormones checked.  Your right, emergency rooms are the worst especially if you are suffering.   When you were in the emergency did they rule out a gallbladder attack.  This can sometimes feel like it is in your heart.  If you have insurance, go see an internal medicine specialist.  That is what my primary doctor is.  They can perform many of the tests that I mentioned.  Good Luck.  
They didn't really say much of anything when i was there..they ran blood urine and an ekg test and did an x ray of my chest..and came to their conclusion. the tests were sent to my primary doctor and he said that he didnt understand why they came to that conclusion..and that it was pleuricy ( which i had had before..just not severe)

I will probably make an apt to see my prim. doctor tomorrow. and i will ask about the ultrasound.
thank you so much for your feed back

(the sharp pains are not in any way severe. and only last a split second if that..if they hadn't been happening for so long i would have just ignored them..I have also had problems iwth constipation before.I drink a lot of carbonated drinks..couild this be a problem??)
Yes, constipation can cause gas build-up.  Because of medications I take, I am prone to constipation and will get pain in that region that seems to get better after I have gone to bathroom.  Green tea seems to help with many different ailments and I find that ruhbard and spinach can help constipation.  One of the things that I do not do enough of and would probably help constipation is drink more water.  I had a hard time with drinking water and then I found that if I drink room temperature water, I can drink alot more of it.  It might help, so give it a try.  Good luck and let me know how your appointment goes.  
I asked a dr (not my doctor...but a doctor that I'm aquainted with) and he said it sounded like ovarian cysts which are very normal and to see my gyno. unfortunatly I just found out I had a school function conflicting with my gyno apt...so this creates a problem...I hope he's right though :-/
Ok-I dont know if this is normal with constipation but..yes i still as if I am constipated, but Ive had a lot of "wind" i suppose, is that normal with constipation?I tried to take a correctal ( i know those are not good for you..but i was desperate) and ..first of all, i broke it in half ( it says not to) so im sure thats not good..and It...sort of ..almost..helped..but not really

sometimes i just feel..bad, very " blah" especially at night, and i get really worried something may be wrong with me!  maybe I'm a hypocondriac