Pins and Needles When Sneezing
When I sneeze more than 3 times in a row, I get a sensation of pins and needles from my shoulder blades to the end of my ribs.  It really hurts.  What is this?
Hi there it sounds to me like this could be coming from your neck or back.  I have a bulging disk at c5 which causes me pins and needles when I sneeze or make sudden movements  though I get them down my back and arms too.  You should probaly see your GP to check yourself out.  It could even be arthritis or something similar in your joints.  All the best.
Hi! This could just be due to increased sensitivity of a viral infection. It can also be due to fibromyalgia, Vit B12 deficiency, dehydration, diabetes etc. Take some anti inflammatory, anti allergic and multivitamin and see. If it does not help, consult a doctor. Take care!
Thank you for your responses.

I'll have to talk to my doctor the next time I see her but I have a feeling she probably won't know or will shrug it off.

I already take vitamins, a prenatal, flax seed oil, and fish oil. and have had numerous lab tests that are normal.