Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Please Help Re:BACK PAIN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Please Help Re:BACK PAIN

Please someone Help, I am new here and I posted a question awhile ago regarding upper right back pain near my shoulder blade, which i was not too concerned with but then i started noticing that my right hand was much colder than my left so I dont know if a pinched nerve or a balled up muscle could cause this but I am concerned about this, please help someone if you have ever had this problem because I am hoping its just back related issues and nothing that could be serious.
i think you shud see the doctor rightaway . i dont think this is normal.Good luck
my mom has alot of back problems and it sounds like you said a pinched nerve... she has one that gets pinched in her neck all the time and it causes her hand to be cold or go numb... she has been back and forth to the dr and they give muscle relaxers to help... to me thats what it sounds like you have goin on but im not a dr by all means.. just sounds familiar to what my mom has been goin through for years... hope this helps if you want to talk more you can msg me...  
You should see a doctor as soon as you can, but I wouldn't panic about it. I had a small bone spur in my shoulder that caused a lot of pain. After physical therapy for a few weeks I do not experience any pain.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum again!
I wrote to you earlier. You probably have Scalene Myofascial Pain Syndrome. Let me explain this. When scalene muscle is the cause of pain, the pain is referred to chest, inner lining of scapula, shoulder, posterior and lateral sides of the arm right up to the thumb and index finger. When this muscle shortens, this can press on brachial plexus and the subclavian artery and can compress or irritate these structures and cause symptoms such as abnormal sensation, cold arm, claudication (pain), and lymphedema in the involved extremity. This is a major cause of TOS or thoracic outlet syndrome I wrote to you earlier about.  Hence in your case it could be due to pinched cervical spinal nerve or due to TOS or a combination of both. Hence a MRI of cervical spine should be done along with tests to rule out TOS. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!