Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Please Help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please Help!

I have been suffering from migraines for over 10 years - however, about 1 month ago I had a very severe 3-day episode.  Months prior to this episode, I noticed my vision was deteriorating both near and far-sighted.  After the third day of actual headache/migraine pain went away, the neurological symptoms remained.  For the past 8 days, I have been dealing with neurological auras, seeing spots, numbness of my face, disorientation, dizziness, sharp pains in the side of my head/feeling as though my head is numb in certain areas, floating spots, joint pain, neck pain, unusual weight gain within a quick period of time (2 days), hard time remembering things/words/what I'm trying to say, perceptive problems (went to shake someone's hand, and missed), and most disturbingly missing facial recognition cues when looking at myself in the mirror.  I'm getting an MRI, MRA and MRV done tomorrow, but I just feel that something is wrong.  PLEASE HELP!