Please I need help!
I have constant pain in my back, mainly upper, along with constant pain in my toes and fingers. The toe and finger pain causes me to constantly bend them, stretch them and crack them. I was tested ffor arthtritis, lyme and many others and I am clear of them all. I don't know where to go next to rellieve this pain.
I am sorry that you are having to go through this. Have you been tested for any autoimmune diseases? Such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis? If possible I would recommend returning to your doctor and asking for a referral to see a Rheumatologist. There is also a massage technique called reflexology that is used to help relieve joint pain but it can only be performed correctly and safely by a trained professional, but it might be worth looking in to. Best of luck to you and keep us updated!
It doesn't sound like Rheumatological problem, it's too much localized.

It could be a Neurological problem, Peripheral Neuropathy. that in turn can be triggered by many different causes, including vascular problems (heavy smoking, alcoholism for example compromises the correct blood circulation) or something nastier.

Also you should have MRI to your upper back if you haven't already.

it could be lupus or fybramialga  
I will 1005 look into that! thank you so much! I am going to try anything that may help