Please help me
Ok i am a 29 year old male i used to smoke marijuana in cigar paper everyday but stopped several days ago before I became sick for several days coughing, body aches the chills head and sinus pains wheezing and no appetite while most of those symptoms stopped after several days the coughing and wheezing has stayed what concerns me is that I am wheezing still and sometimes coughing up a clearer phlegm (the phlegm 3days prior was dark green to yellow but is now more clear yellowish) with slight traces of blood from time to time can someone tell me what this possibly could be? Why am I still wheezing and  coughing up clear yellowish phlegm please help
sound like your lungs are clearing and you may have bronco or asthma or something see your doctor some times when you stop smokeing this happen.
It sounds like a tough respiratory infection,  and may not be related to smoking.