Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Possible std or viral infection that hasn't been diagnosed! Please...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Possible std or viral infection that hasn't been diagnosed! Please help!!!

28 yr old male

Week one after oral sex with female
Rash on right groin

2 weeks later
Hair follicles and skin on both sides of testicles inflammed and burning

Week 3
Tip of penis had red dots all over it and tip of penis was inflamed

Week 4
Throat got really sore
Full std screen nothing

Week 6
Had a UTI

Week 7
Another full std screen. They did urine/blood for all stds and there was nothing
Tip of penis still irritated to this day

Week 8
Pressure in ears and eye trouble and stiff neck/hurting

Week 9
Screened for cytomeglovirus, had a HIV DNA test and for EBV and did a throat swab for strep or staph

Week 10
The only thing that that came back was they said I was recovering from mono

Same week I saw an ear nose and throat dr looked at me didn't seem worried.

Still to this day I have red dots on tip of penis/urethral irritation, throat is sore and having some eye problems. I go for an MRI this week and next week I'm going to retest for some of the major stds.

You can read the post also that I put on my page to Dr HHH. He seems to think it's not an std but all this started to happen within a week of having oral sex with a girl for no longer than a minute
If anyone has any suggestions or a similar situation please comment or send me a message. This has been driving me crazy
It is highly likely that you have Thrush and a viral or bacterial infection causing congestion.

For genital thrush you can purchase a cream like Canesten from the pharmacy.  For oral thrush you can purchase from the pharmacy a gel called Daktarin oral gel.   You can also purchase without a prescription a one dose single oral capsule called Fluconazole.  

As a home remedy you can apply natural set yogurt to your washed and gently dried genitals.  This will help to reduce the inflammation and relieve the soreness/itchiness.  Try not to scratch because this will aggravate the condition and can cause thickening of the skin.  Don't use soap as this will aggravate and dry the skin even more.

With regard your ear and eye problem (this is likely to be due to congestion in the sinuses and Eustachian tube) do steam inhalations.  
In a bowl pour in a kettle full of boiling water taking care not to get scalded.  Into the hot water add some Vick or Olbas oil.  Bend your head over the bowl and cover your head and bowl with a towel.  Breathe in the steam through your nose and out through your mouth.  Do this 4 times a day for a duration of 10 minutes each time.  This will loosen up the thick mucus that is causing pressure in the sinuses.

You can also eat natural live yogurt to help with oral thrush.
A test for HIV is meaningless unless a minimum of six to seven weeks have passed since exposure. This disease is hard to catch, but your symptoms are consistent with a possible exposure, so get tested again. Try and contact the female and see if she will get tested. Ask her about any infections.
Thank you so much for the input from both of you!!!! I really appreciate it a lot! As for my testing so far I had this done

7 weeks

Saxon1984  
Dec 01, 2013
These were the tests I had done at 7 weeks post unprotected oral exposure

HIV 10 Min Rapid blood test
CBC With differential/Platelet
Comp Metabolic panel (14)
RPR, Rfx Qn RPR/Confirm TP
Chlamydia/GC Amplification
HSV, IgM I/II Combo
HSV, 1 and 2- Specific Ab, IgG
Hepatitis Panel (4)
UA/M w/rlfx Culture, Routine

And at 9 weeks I had
Cytomeglovirus IgM IgG
EBV Active and chronic test
HIV-1 RNA (bDNA) (I think that's the viral load test?)

Would most of those be somewhat conclusive? Maybe minus herpes?
And are there any other possible stds that I could test for that could explain some symptoms of mine? Any input is very appreciated!!!!!
Oh and they called me back after the 9 weeks tests and said I was in the convalescent stage or recovery stage for Mono? No mono spot test. The dr said my EBV test showed mono?
Thanks for the input!
Thanks for the input!
Did they test you for HPV?  That causes little blisters in the genital area.
I saw a dermatologist and they did a biopsy of an area but it was inconclusive. They said it could have been tested for too early or was too small to make out what it was

Mono is short for Mononucleosis.  This a viral infection causing fever, sore throat, and swollen lymph glands, especially in the neck.

It is often spread by saliva and close contact. It is also known as "the kissing disease".  Although it occurs most often in those aged 15 to 17, the infection may develop at any age.

Mono is usually linked to the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but can also be caused by other organisms such as cytomegalovirus (CMV).

Unfortunately a antibiotic will not help.  It will take you a while to feel yourself again.

Best wishes.
Thank you!!! Hopefully that's all my sore throat is. Thank you again for your response and trying to help me figure this out!!!! Really appreciate it!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
But it does take a while.

Keep warm  and drink plenty of warm soothing drinks.  Throat lozenges will also help soothe your throat.

You can also crush up a couple of paracetamol (pain relief tablets) gargle and then swallow.  Don't do this if you are on other pain medicines.  You can also gargle with salty water.