Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pre heart attack symptoms??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pre heart attack symptoms??

If I was having warning signs of a heart attack would it keep coming and going all day long??  Severe shortness of breath a little nausea cannot take a deep breath then it goes away.  Sometimes it lasts all day sometimes only a few minutes.  I keep thinking i need to go to emergency then it goes away.  
If you are having the signs of what you believe to be are a heart attack even if they come and go you need to go to the ER. Not all heart attacks come on suddenly and stay at a certain level. Some people have no symptoms at all of a heart attack only to find out that they had one after all. My grandfather when I was 9, went to a hockey game with my dad and uncle. After he came home, from my understanding he had this same sort of thing going on, and kept saying he was fine. He was only 50. He passed away from a heart attack and could have gone to the hospital and maybe still been alive today. Maybe. I had chest pain last month and was gonna brush it off, went to the hospital and found out I had pneumonia. SO, it is better to be safe than sorry. Please get looked at, I hope you are fine and there is nothing wrong, but take care of you.
next time this occurs get to the emergency room right away. because even if its nothing, if it is something, you want to know.