Pregnancy, Cyst, or something else
(Background info: TTC #2; LMP was 10/11/12 Very regular 28-29 day cycle.) In the end of October/Begining of November I experienced pain, nausea, feeling faint, etc..long story short. Blood/urine/ultrasound confirmed no pregnancy just a cyst that ruptured. I felt crappy for about 2 weeks. Once I started feeling better I assumed my period would come back to me (not that I want it to but at least I can work on TTC). Today is 11/29 and still no period. I don't really have pregnancy symptoms like what I had with my previous child. Is this lack of menstration due to the cyst I had, could I possibly be pregnant, or could it be something else? My emotions are playing all sorts of tricks right about now and I want to know if someone else has experienced this?
Honestly, I have cysts that rupture on my ovaries.. it's not a monthly occurrence typically.... at least not for me.. but severely painful!! If you are sexually active you might want to recheck a pregnancy test but not until you are 2 weeks to a month late.. since I have been diagnosed with cysts my period has become regular some months and irregular other months.  but no more than 2 weeks late!  I also get the nausea, pain and what not.  
I took 3 tests about 3-4 weeks ago all negative. I'm now 1 month and 3 weeks late. I don't just want to keep buying tests and getting my hopes up if this is just normal for ruptured cysts
Have you only had one child? could you have poli cyctic ovary syndrome?  where these cycsts grow on your overies and you do not ovulate properly. do you seem to never loos weight. do you grow hair on your chin? is your voice a bit deeper. feel like a teen boy going through puberty?  You may want to look into this. I have this and was able to concive only one child. he is a miracle..
This is the first time i've had a cyst or any mention of it, I normally am very regular and ovulate normal. I've gotten pregnant 1 other time but unfortunately misscarried. I've lost weight and have lost a lot of my appetite. And no to the puberty thing too. I feel like this cyst thing has messed my whole reproductive system up. I took another HPT and it is negative too. I guess off to the doc's office again I go.