Pregnancy after tubal pregnacy
I had an ectopic pregnacy in July, they out my right tube, but my left tube is okay.  Will it be hard to get pregnant again with just one tube?  And how soon will I be able to get pregnant again?  I have not had a period since then
dont quote me on this, but i think i read somewhere that with only 1 functioning tube, you are half as likely to get pregnant
HI I HAD TWO ECTOPIC PREGNACIES.ONE IN SEPTEMBER OF 2003 AN ANTHER ONE THIS YEAR IN JULY 2006. THIS LAST ECTOPIC PREGNACIES THAT I HAD MY DR. HAD TOO TAKE MY RIGHT TUBE.ON TOP OF THAT I LOST THREE UNITS OF BLOOD AND HAD TOO HAVE EMERGENCY SURGURY PLUS AN BLOOD TRANSFUSING.DO ANYONE THINK THAT MY HUSBAND AND I COULD HAVE AN HEALTHY PREGNANCY IF WE TRIED AGAIN?
i am 32. my firt pregnecy was miscarry, secong i had a girl now five. went on pills for a while, i have been trying for over thress years nothing. i have two miscarrige after my child. now i have ectopic preg. doctores said one of my tubes is slow, i dont kow which one . i am in the hospital as i write doctors wantto give an injection or sugery. i desperately wnat another baby in the futre and dont wnat to remove my tube. pls help with advice.