Pressure/Pain in Ribs/Lungs inside
I've had something really strange for about a week now. I don't have insurance and can't afford to see a doctor. I'm not sure if its just my ribs or lungs too? But basically its very uncomfortable as i'd describe "pressure" on the inside of my rib cage from below the breast area. I'm not sure if that includes my lungs too? never had this before and its very uncomfortable and happens at random times morning, noon, and night. Best way to describe it is someone from the inside pressing on my rib cage on both sides. Hopefully someone knows what this is or how to help?
Hmm... there is a possibility of you having something like Bronchitis or Pneumonia.  have you had coughing?  Also, sometimes people get a condition called Pleurisy, which basically means you have fluid surrounding your lungs.  I would see a doctor, in any case, just to be sure.