Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pressure in the area of ovaries

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pressure in the area of ovaries

I have been experiencing lightheadedness over the past year on and off. I have been to my family doctor, who says that there is nothing wrong with me. Now in addition to the lightheadedness I have begun to feel sort of like a pressure on my ovaries. I am concerned that it could be a cyst or possibly a tumor. Has anyone experienced anything like this?  I did call my gynecologist to see if he could find out what this is. But it seems to be getting worse everyday and I worry that it is going to burst or something before I even get to the dr.