Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pressure in the area of ovaries

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pressure in the area of ovaries

I have been experiencing lightheadedness over the past year on and off. I have been to my family doctor, who says that there is nothing wrong with me. Now in addition to the lightheadedness I have begun to feel sort of like a pressure on my ovaries. I am concerned that it could be a cyst or possibly a tumor. Has anyone experienced anything like this?  I did call my gynecologist to see if he could find out what this is. But it seems to be getting worse everyday and I worry that it is going to burst or something before I even get to the dr.