Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pressure in the head and blurred vision

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pressure in the head and blurred vision

I am confused...I have been getting pressure in my head, like it wants to pop. I have a constant buzzing in my ears. I have always had that in my ears, its just getting louder. I get blurred vision with it. I can bat my eyes and get some of it back though. Although, I do not have much as far as headaches. I have recently had blood work done and it all came back just fine. I check my blood pressure regularly and it is fine. It started some time ago, but would only happen when I got into a good laughing spell. It is starting to get worst though. I just returned home (my mothers house) to help take care of my grandfather who is dying. I am hoping it is stress, but don't believe so. I am a very patient person and have always been able to "blow off" most stress. I am on various bi-polar meds as well. Bi-polar, PCOS, Insterscial cystitus are all that I really have wrong with me. The medication I have for those, I have been on for years. Long before this started. If anyone has been through this, please give me some insight. I am a 34 year old female.
I may have, though I'm not sure. It can be a swimmers ear (the ears) and the pressure is hitting your eyes, too. Sorry if it didn't help much, but even a shower, bath, rain, or the littlest of water in your ear could give it to you. I get terrible ear aches when i get swimmers and have to lay on a heating pad.

Maybe if you try and just relax and breath. Let your ears and eyes have a small break and take a nap in a room with no noise. Don't rub your eyes or stick anything smaller then your elbow in your ear. Put something warm and moist (not hot) on your forehead. If you do have a candel with an incese you like, light it, nothing pungent or over powering, though. It may be a little stress that has hit you without you knowing.
i gets those kind of headaches,they are horrible they are tension headaches,i dont know much about meds,but if you are worried you should pop to see your doc just to ask him if it could be the meds causing these headaches
check side effects of medication and also ask if the blood test included one for anemia.