Pressure under rib cage
So the other day I was outside bending over to pump my son tire up and all of a sudden I got this pressure in the middle of my chest like under the rib cage. It was tighting up and felt like I couldnt breath and so I had to stand up and try to take breath.. It was very uncomfortable and it kinda hurt to. im 5'2 and weigh 160 lbs yeah im overweight. But trying to work on it.  And so my boobs are little bigger could this cause me to have pressure right in the middle of my chest when I bend over..Why did i have that pain/pressure. Is it my liver or what could it be. Its right in the middle of my chest. Everytime I bend over it tights up. Is there something I can do..Why is it doing it to me.. ? Please help me out. Thanks...
Welcome to the forum!
The pressure in the chest could be due to lowering of blood pressure on bending or due to costochondritis ((inflammation of the joint between rib and sternum). Since you are overweight it could be due to both the conditions. In costochondritis the inflammation around the joint area gives sharp pain on taking a breath. This can also cause tenderness on pressing the area which pains. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!