Prolonged Vomiting and Diarrhea after Vehicular Accident.
My mother recently got into a real bad car wreck a couple weeks ago. She went to the e.r where they did 2 cat scans. She was discharged. However since the car accident, in the morning when she wakes up she is extremely dizzy, she vomits constantly (on a daily basis sometimes multiple times a day), and she has had prolonged episodes of diarrhea. Is there anything that could be happening in her GI system that was missed and that we're oblivious to??? I need some advice and guidance. Please help, it would be very much appreciated.
Please forgive me if you don't like my idea/answer.
I feel she still has an internal injury/blood clotting.Show her to another doctor,give 3 pinches of powdered termeic dissolved in milk at least 2-3 times a day.I hope this will give her relief.
I would recommend another image of her head, i.e. MRI WITH contrast brain/head and a CT of the abdomen.  

She should be seen by a PHYSICIAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.