Pulsating temples and severe headache/neck pain
Hello, so as of the past few weeks during and after excersize or sexual activity (any sexual activity) (mainly during and after sexual activity)I get a crushing migrain and extreme pains in the back of my head and neck. Also I begin to feel my pulse in both temples very strongly on my head without even touching them, which isn't normal for me. Sometimes this is associated with slight chest pain. This lasts for up to 30 minutes after said activities. This normally never happened untill the past 2 weeks. I do recognize that high blood pressure runs in my family (if that is associated with it), but I have always had a low blood pressure. Also for whatever it contributes I am 16 years of age and am in very great shape (though I am slightly underweight).
Also I am male.
Any advice on why this is happening or what is wrong?
16 is young but does not mean you can't get high blood pressure. Any exertion will increase your blood pressure. Take it seriously. Your whole life is ahead of you. High blood pressure is a killer but it can be controlled.
Yeah, my father's blood pressure started rising at age 16 so he started taking medications. I am just wondering if it is that or something else. I have a blood pressure monitor and have not used it when I have these headaches yet but all other times it is normal.