Racing heart and Shaking hands
I am affected by bouts of extreme shaking hands (can't write or type) and high heart rate. It happens about noon and then subsides by evening. It is deffinitely worse on work days, and really isn't present on days off. I have limited my sugar intake without improvement. I do use smokeless tobacco, but this doesn't seem to affect the symptoms either. My heart and cardiovascular sys check out fine. Could I be defficient in some vitamin? Does anyone have any insightful suggestion? This is truly disabling.
Vitamin B stress tabs should help.  A lot of people are lacking the vitamin B's.  When a person is under more stress, the blood sugar levels can drop.  By depriving yourself of sugar, may be causing more symptoms.  Try eating crackers and cheese when you are having symptoms to see if that helps.  If it helps in 20 minutes after eating it, it is most likely due to blood sugar.  If you find this to be true, try eating more protein rich foods.  
You seem to be having intention tremors i.e tremors of the hands and other body parts while doing some work.It is not present during rest. These tremors may result from damage to the cerebellum or its connections.

Other causes are stress and anxiety,too much consumption of caffeine or alcohol,low blood sugar(hypoglycemia),autoimmune disease like multiple sclerosis,thyroid disorders and liver disease.

Pls check out your emotional state and coffee or alcohol consumption.Also get your blood sugar,thyroid hormones and liver function tests evaluated.

If diagnosed as intention tremors then pls consult a physician.Although they are difficult to treat, but if the condition affecting the cerebellum can be corrected, the tremor may resolve.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.