Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Raised hard bump that hurts behind left ear

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Last night I noticed a bump behind my ear on the bone and when I touched it it hurt really badly. When I touch the bump it feels as hard as bone and my sister says it's red but when i pull my ear away from it it turns white. My mom thinks its a keloid but I havent been sick and i didnt have a sore in the place for it to heal wrong. What could this be? Should I see a doctor ASAP, because im going to Florida in 2 days.
1 Comment
I had something very similar and it turned out to be a sebacious cyst. The doctor opened it in his office and I was fine afterward.