Random Bruising!!
Hello, so I am 22 years old, I have recently noticed that I have been getting alot of random bruising, all over my body, which came to a surprise because i dont bruise easily. They hurt like a regular bruise but they last alot longer than a normal bruise. The only medication i am on is birth control, have been on it for years. I've also been exhausted over the past month or two, doesn't matter how much or how little sleep I get im always so exhausted I feel like I could just sleep forever. Another weird thing to me is that also over the past month or so im finding it really hard to focus on things and to stay focused. Any feedback ??

Thanks !
You might get tested to see if you have Cushing's syndrome, which can cause easy bruising and severe fatigue.  

You might also see if you are low in iron & ferritin, which, even if CBC is normal, can cause fatigue.  Iron deficiency can also cause poor concentration or attention span according to one website I was looking at.

The symptom checker on medhelp lists thirteen possible causes of bruising and exhaustion.  However, when I had poor concentration to the list, it draws a blank.
Hi!
I have been having the exact same thing, for me the exhuastion stays and the bruising comes and goes, mine are mainly on the back of my calves. The only difference is that sometimes my body aches and i'll get a random headache. Have you noticed any weight fluctuations? or moodiness?  Its weird because sometimes I can tell or feel when the bruising is coming back ;(

I would go get some blood work done, and if nothing comes up go see a specialist, my doctor got me an appointment with one, so im hoping something comes out of this.

I hate this feeling so much.
Good luck!