Random Chills with No Fever
bmi
For the past 3 weeks or so, I have been experiencing frequent random chills that comes and go once in a while every single day. It's mostly behind my neck, upper back, and arms. I have no fever. I also have some night sweats. I know i've been worried a lot lately. Is this a sign of anxiety or something else? Thanks.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!

Frequent random chills like sensation on the back can be a side effect of drugs or anxiety or in your case even wrong posture or spinal nerve compression. Hypoparathyroidism too should be looked into apart from hypothyroidism and diabetes.
Neck strain, spondylotic changes in cervical vertebrae, bone disease or bad posture should be looked into. Nerve infections as in lyme’s disease too should be investigated.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Take care!
bmi
Thanks doc for the reply. If I may add, it's not a freezing type of chill. It's like a mild cold sensation in the skin (I think feels a little wet but dry) and it comes and goes once in a while all through the day. I really hope it's just anxiety and nothing worse :(

Do you recommend any specific examination (like blood test, etc.) ? Thanks again doc.
Yes I understand what you are saying. Test for hypothyroidism and diabetes and hypoparathyroidism and also consult a neurologist.
bmi
Thank you very much doc.