Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Random dark veins -pregnant?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Random dark veins -pregnant?

NOTE:i get back aches and sore breasts aswell.What could be the 'movement' in my lower left belly (wich is getting bigger!)when I've been told that I'm not pregnant?It is not gas,or cramping.I used to have nausea but never vommited.I have no symptoms now except for a fat belly and dark veins wich leads to swollen feet when I stand.Any comments would be dearly appreciated.I've heard so many stories about pregnancies that went undetected.I canlt help to wonder?what If i am pregnant?What if the doctors can't detect it?
1 Comment
Have you had any abdominal scans or ultrasounds done?

Your belly and swollen feet could mean that you have fluid retention in abdominal cavity for some reason. I used to have movement in my abdomen, thinking I was pregnant all the time, but not...it could be something blocking intestines, get checked for gallstones...not sure what else to tell you...Age?
Have you asked dr at all about swelling in belly and feet, and dark veins? Could be clues for infection of some kind, get full blood tests done...

Take care.