Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Random dizziness and tingling sensation in hands

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For the past week,  I have been struggling with random dizziness and random tingling in my hands. (These never occur at the same time, always one or the other.)   It's happening numerous times throughout the day for both symptoms.  I can't even count how many times a day it's happening.  I am wondering if maybe the tingling in my hands is from repetition at work, but then what about the dizziness?  At my job I am required to wear safety glasses and found that the dizziness gets alot more frequent while wearing them. Both symptoms come and go and only last a few seconds.  I've had the dizziness in the past and it usually last for about 3 days, and then I'm fine for a couple months until it comes back again.  But I've never experienced the tingling in my hands until this past week.
hi,

this is how i started then i got all the other ****, i would go to your docs ask for all blood test, b12 and thyroid, to rule that out, also ask for esr to look for inflamation (inflammation), do you get headaches?
I have several headaches throughout the day.  Most of the time they are tolerable to where I don't need to take Tylenol.  But today I did have to take a couple Aleve for my headache and after about half an hour it went away.
If you are not normally a headache suffere i would go to the docs, what about jaw pain/
No jaw pain...but I do see a tiny black floating speck in my right eye that showed up around the same time as the other symptoms.  I'm only 27 and I feel like I'm falling apart.  My husband says he thinks the dizziness is from Lexapro withdrawls.  So I'm going to google that right now. I've been suffering headaches everyday for about a year now.