Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Random sharp and concentrated pains throughout body

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 201-344 comments:
Sometimes the same symptoms that everyone is feeling is brought on by different circumstances or health issues.

I have similar issues and i've had them for many years. It is a nerve problem because it is the nerve that carries information of pain. This could be brought on by an allergy or a virus or even some kind of traumatic experience.

I my case it started 10 years ago, i had a bacteria infection of the stomach. Even when it was treated i would see muscle twitching usually in the eye brow, then it was twitching throughout the whole body with different muscles and after that it started with pain appearing and disappearing randomly throughout the body. I later discovered that it was due to some types of food and even caffeine. I removed the caffeine and have very little attacks of the pain. I still get it with some foods, i havent been able to pin point which foods yet. Also stress seems to play a role too with lack of sleep.

Some of you may be experiencing early signs of something called Fibromyalgia, check it out, do some research.

any other questions you can PM me or email me urban_82***@****
urban_82 @ hotmail . com
I am having the same thing happen. I am 31 yrs old. It started a few months ago. Doctor says my heart is fine and my blood work is normal. She gave me some anxiety medecine. I just dont feel that it is anxiety though. Sharp pains like a pinch in my right arm and tightness around my ankle. Sometimes a pressure in my head and sharp pains. Also pain behind my eyes. I keep going to the doctor and no luck. I cant keep living like this! Chest pain with burping also. I take heartburn medecine daily also. What the heck can all this mean?
i have them also and im younger than you. i was wondering what they where... but they come at random times but i get them twenty to thirty times a day.
I am 20 and have had similar symptoms since I was about 17. I would describe the pain as a sharp ache that seems to follow a nerve.
They occur anywhere but I notice them most in my arms. The pain can be felt from my wrist up into my armpit and even my torso. Later in my ribs or thigh. They fade but can last up to 15 minutrs, and they migrate where they want. Also, it seems like more of a discomfort than a pain. And I cannot find ANYTHING about it on the web. I saw this message board and signed up for this website and everything just so I could express my own experiences with this neurological (?) phenomena.

Ps. I am on anxiety medication
I also think its important to note that my symptoms are painful but not debilitating. I don't cry out in pain etc. just frustrating and uncomfortable
I, too, have lived with random sharp pains throughout my body for years.  I am 46 years old and the pains come and go but usually reappear in different locations.  The pain feels like a stabbing pain, or being pinched really hard, or even electrical shocks.  I usually tolerate it as it lasts for 3 or 4 days and then goes away.  A week or two later it will reappear in a different location.  The most common areas it occurs are in my head, my temple area, behind my ear, and in the back of the head.  It's also occurred on the bottom of my foot and recently I've been feeling it in more locations, to include my back and shooting through my breast.  There is one location though that it throbs almost constantly and that is on my left hand, in the area between my thumb and pointing finger.  I usually just endure it until it goes away but I finally went to a clinic yesterday and the dr. is sending me to a neurologist.  He looked in my file and told me that I came in 9 years ago for the same problem.  I didn't realize I let it go on so long.  He gave me a shot of toradol (sp?) and also an anti-inflammatory.  I don't know if it's related but I feel really nauseaus today.  I'm going to definitely pursue this because I've let it consume me for so long.  I'm worried they are going to say it's nothing and I'll have to deal with it anyway.  I just found this site and it's been interesting to read that I'm not the only one.  The dr. asked me if I'm stressed and I told him that this stresses me out.  I am on anti-depressants as well, but don't feel the stress or anxiety like I used to.  Just the pain.
I have this same problem and have had it for years.  For me the pain is highly concentrated and sometimes extremely sharp.  However, there is nothing lasting about it.  It lasts a few seconds to a minute and once it passes, it's as if nothing ever happened.

Lately the pains are coming more frequently and are more wide spread, though not as intense.  Only a few seconds ago I had one in my right arm.  (Yesterday I had one in the back right side of my head that was extremely sharp, though.)  The only ones that really "grip" me are the ones that I get in my neck.  I can barely move when those happen.

My son has an amazing Rheumatologist that I'm going to pose this question to on my son's next visit but that's not until late February.  Perhaps I'll be able to get an appointment with him myself after that.  I'm just getting a bit more concerned now that the pain seems to be coming so often these days.  I was having them all evening yesterday.
Whoa i knew other people had pain but i felt alone on this type of pain. i found this page an reading every comment I've had pains shooting through me. I'm 19 an I've had these pains for as long as i can remember which scares me cause i have a high tolerance for pain. I get these pains throughout my whole body While reading everyone's comments i got the in my right side and shoulder blade and my finger.  
i also get migraines and i I've always was a sickly person and depressed
I do wish i knew what was wrong with me but so does every one. I'm glad if found this site ill keep checking up 2 see if anyone found a way 2 relief the pain.
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION. I HAVE HAD EVERY THING YOU GUYS HAVE HAD. THERE IS A DOCTOR WHO HAS FIGURED OUT THE CURE FOR ALL OF THIS. IT'S CALLED TMS, TENSION MYSOSITIS SYNDROME. I WAS CURED OF HORRIBLE PINS AND NEEDLES, PELVIC PAIN, MIGRAINES, YOU NAME IT... IT'S ALL TMS. GO READ HIS BOOKS, LOOK HIM UP, STUDY IT, AND YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY FREE OF PAIN IN A MONTH OR SO.... DON'T BUY INTO THIS GARBAGE THAT DOCTORS SAY BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CAUSE.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO GET BETTER, GOOGLE DR. JOHN SARNO AND START THERE. GOOD LUCK!
i am 28 and i have a good majority of the same issues but i also have severe kyphosis that i have had since i was a child and alot of other spinal problems they just say that they are from having the kyphosis and arthritis in my spine as well as every where else it seems but it is nice to know im not going crazy except for strict pt i have been on bed rest on and off for 5 years
Whatever is happening to you, I think its happening to me. At any given time I can have a random paint. The neck and chest pains used to scare me a lot. Sometimes the chest ones still do... its so weird.
Right now my right pinky hurts, ha!  

I have almost got my pains cured. I don't eat processed food and look after my liver. Find out about how to improve liver function
my sister in law has symptoms such as chattering teeth, diziness, throbbingknee pain and wrist pain she has other problems to but these syptoms (symptoms) are new
I feel the same way. Did you find out what the issue is?
hey i have been having sharp pains like you are discribing but laying down dont even help me and shaking has came with it im getting tested for dieabetes and seizers and if thats not it they are taking me to  a specialist to see if they now at night my shaking and pain gets worse i shake in my right hand and right foot last night i could not sleep  well because of the pain but whats so funny is i had got dieanosed with h pliorie befor it stated i am only 18 years of age and my stomic pains have been like that scence thanks giving 2006  and know when i eat hamburgers i break out in a rash and now this is happining i thought it might help you out a little bit
Have you researched Borreliosis / Lyme Disease yet?  Lyme can cause a frightening and broad collection of symptoms.  Each person with Lyme can have their own unique collection of multi-systemic symptoms.  Unfortunately, most doctors are unaware of these symptoms and expect a rash and swollen knees after a known tick bite.  But it is far more common and widespread than most realize. It's on every continent and pretty much every state in the U.S.  Unfortunately, if you've been sick over a year, you have a good chance of testing negative on the CDC's strict surveillance criteria (which wasn't originally intended to be a yes or no diagnostic test, but has become one). IGeneX in CA has the most advanced testing that catches many cases other labs miss.

What stands out to me about so many people who have posted here is the fact that pain comes and goes. This is common for Lyme symptoms as the infection moves through the body. A doctor who is not familiar with Lyme will dismiss a symptom that goes away, or seems minor. Here is a thorough symptom list from a pioneering doctor who treated many thousands of Lyme patients.  

http://www.ilads.org/lyme_disease/B_guidelines_12_17_08.pdf

While still controversial, science has shown that babies can get it in the womb or through breast milk, so that could explain someone who has always had these symptoms, including a suppressed immune system.  Many people who have chronic Lyme also have a high virus load as a result.

Most people with Lyme have muscle and/or joint pain.  The Lyme spirochetes like low oxygen environments, so they move from the bloodstream to places like the joint fluid, connective tissues, nerves, and organs where they cause pain and dysfunction.  I have it in my ribs, so I have had lots of pain in various parts of my ribs, especially the lower ribs and sternum. At times it feels like "chest wall" pain. Sometimes it's steady soreness, sometimes it's sharp stabbing pains.

It can cause fatigue, brain fog, brain lesions, dizzyness, balance issues, neuropathy, cognitive problems, nerve pain, muscle pain, twitching, rashes, tingling, numbness, choking/swallowing problems, ear ringing/pain, light sensitivity or vision problems, abdominal pain, IBS-like symptoms, gallbladder or liver inflammation, tachycardia, heart block, rib pain, chest pain, kidney/bladder problems, hormone swings, speech problems, and even anxiety, depression, irritibility, and OCD.  Yes, it can cause any combination of the above depending on where the bacteria settled in your body. Other "side effects" from the damage can include magnesium deficiency, thyroid issues, adrenal insufficiency, B-12 insufficiency, and memory problems.

Do some research and see if it seems to fit for you.  It's nearly impossible to get diagnosed from a mainstream doctor if you test negative.  If you do, and still think you might have it, find a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD) to get checked out.  You can ask a Lyme support group for recommendations. Since every patient is different, treatment should be customized to the patient based on illness, drug tolerances, and how you respond to treatment.  Cure is more likely when abx are rotated and used in combination.

Good luck!

I have to add to Robo' comment - LYME DISEASE!!!!  It took me 10 years to finally be diagnosed when I started having seizures they finally started to believe that the random pains, lymph nodes swelling, twitches, sciatica pain, I could go on for hours.......... and now I have an LLMD.  My tests come up positive(1 bands) and negative (1 band) every other month. PLEASE PEOPLE GET A ELISA AND WESTERN BLOT
I will be 49 and have the unknown sharp pains that come and go but are a a pain ,I can not walk at times they hurt so much ,It may be the side effects to medicine I am taking ,doctor said shingles but I have no rash or itching ,I have high blood pressure and take medicine for anxiety ,I have suffered from migraines since a was a teen but know just mainly sharp pain and it is not arthritis doctor said it is my tendons from side effect from when I had a UTI ,,I have been walking 3 miles every morning at 5 am and walk after work but when these pain come it stops my life activities,I want to be active and enjoy my3  kids ages 14,18 and 20 and my husband of 2 years and some day my grand kids ,it is sad because I can not control when it happens so I could be out having a nice time and the pains come...
Ok, so weird. I have been having problems with pains that randomly appear at a variety of times, usually in my joints that run down to my feet, or more recently, in my chest and eyes. I read your symptoms and your possible contributing factors and was shocked. I also have IBS, am a red-head, had a traumatic childhood, and am sick often. I am not a smoker but was raised with by a heavy smoker and had respiratory infections through out the winter. I am a bleeder and have always had strange things happen so I try to "blow off" things that may occur as another strange thing-until I read your post! I guess it is something that occurs suffer from, I am really concerned that it will keep getting worse and will eventually be affecting my life. Have you learned anything since your post? Thanks for sharing, it does help to know I am not "out there!"
Wow exactly what I have amazing on the dot. I'm 21 and tell me if i'm right. Every Time I think about my pain the instant I think about it the pain occurs. like small pokes of electricity needle random places on my body. I'm gonna try to turn my life around completely. running, eating, even meditating. It all began when i started having anxiety. I think it hurts when you fear.
Wow.. I am a 23 year old female and I too have these pains!!! I just looked this up because I was having an "attack" in my side!!  I get sharpe stabbing pains in all different parts of my body all the time.  I have recently been to a GI and have have soo many tastings done because I have constant pain in my stomach!! Nothing has been found but I have other symptoms like itchy ears, fatigue, tight chest pains... I have been having these pains for as long as I can remember... Does anyone else have other symptoms???
Since i last posted, I've been trying really hard to eat healthily. I believe that my problem has been related to my liver and anxiousness. I feel much better now that I exercise and follow a liver cleansing diet.

When i relapse and have processed or fatty foods, I feel much worse and some of the pains come back.

I also take a liver tonic which I bought from The Liver Doctor. Read the symptoms she lists. Mine were all there.
My friend has the same symptoms .. have you been diagnosed and treat to date? I hope you are feeling better. I am trying to help my friend, as the Drs have not been able to help..they believe it nervous system damage.
Wow!! I thought I was the only individual suffering from this pain without knowing that there are others too who share the same problem with •̸ϞΕ̲̣̣̣̥. What still puzzles •̸ϞΕ̲̣̣̣̥  Ȋ̝̊̅§ what are the causes and  Ȋ̝̊̅§ there any medication for it
I feel the same symptons im 20 years of age and been having sharpe prickly pains almost every where in my body and its starting to get worse i feel it in my face head my legs stomach an ppl tell me im crazy and im thinking to much but its not there body how wud they know does this have anything to do with the nerves system im scared and dont want this to be serious please lemme know
I found that giving up all artificial sweetners greatly reduced my pains and numbness.  I do not drink or use drugs so my pains and numbness were not from that.  What you describe is exactly what I was feeling, I have had many tests run and nothing was found, even an MRI because I thought I might have M.S.  It takes about two weeks to get it all out of your system and do check the lables it's in so much that you just do not realize!  Try it!
Ok, so it sarted about 7 mo. Ago for me, I get extreme "growing pains" all over my body, in my legs, feet, toes, arms, fingers, and it statedat about once a week and has gotten progressivly worse, it is now all day, every day pain, and sometimes seems to be a bit much to handle.
I have pin & neddle & sharp shooting pains in my head pelvic region buttocks & thighs.It is all over my body.also have burning sensations too.Does anybody know what this could be? Have had ct scans & an mri
& have seen specialist.All the doctors say it could be anxiety or depression.Not sure i have fibromyalgia either.
I have extreme sharp pains all over my body that sometimes include numbness and the feeling of an ice pack. The pains started first then over the years I've experienced numbness, tingling, and cold sensations. The pains last for seconds, like pulsing but this pulsing can last for hours. These are all over my body, the ones that are really scary feel like they are in my heart. They started when I was about 14. Im 20 now. I've been putting it off for years till recently. They have gotten worse so I went to my doctor and she put me on magnesium pills but they still persisted. I went off my magnesium because I fainted and I didnt know if it was because my body didnt need it or what. I am now going to be checked for lyme disease. I also experience irregular heart beat and its hard for me to breath sometimes from the tightness I get in my chest. Nice to know I'm not the only one wondering and suffering. Hang in there everybody.

Your symptoms sound identical to mine. Did you get checked for Lymes? What were the results?

I havent been checked for lymes yet. I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor.
My daughter is 8 and suffers from these intense random shooting pains throughout her body. I don't what to do. I have been to see the doctor and he referred me to A&E. A&E ran some blood tests and said she lacks vitamin D. She is now on vitamin D supplements but the shooting pains still remain.

She has been referred to the neurology department and her appointment is next week.

Help please... I need answers and I am really anxious.
You have panic and anxiety disorder! It feels like your on the verge of having a heart attack or stroke, but your not. Scary at times. Millions, of people have this disorder. Trust me, I have 5 different papers, from 5 different hospitals.There is medicine to treat this.XANAX,KALEODIPINE and one more from that family. Sorry forgot. If, you break out in a sweat, (sometimes I've drinched myself) you may need to take potassium pills, for lack of. If your heart starts racing, for no reason.If you have a hard time breathing at times. You may need a inhaler, just in case.If,your shaking real bad, feel like your going to lose it. Don't worry, your not having a seizure. You will gain composure,eventually. My legs used to feel like jello, like i could collapse anytime. And I've shaked so bad, that the hospital bed was moving. I've been having shooting pains all day. Really *****. Mostly, in my head.Well guess what, if you do have what I have you get to live with it for the rest of your life.YEH. I was hoping something might of changed after 5 years. Thats why I'm here, maybe this will be of help to some if not all of you. I'm suppoosed to take xanax, but I quit going to the doctor couple years ago. Used to have sweaty palms. Never, used to sweat, didnt even need deoderant. Things change.We all change. Life, enjoy, could be worse.
Hi, i've had the same pain for over a year... The doctor can't diagnose. Mine is accompanied with joint pain. From my experience, i advice you to go to an alternative medicine practitioner. If you believe in spirits, those types of pain is related to "spirit disturbance". If the doctor can't diagnose your pain, i suggest you try to find alternative medicine practitioner.
Hi guys, I'm 26 and I've had these sharp pains through my body eversince I can remember. Probably for 10 years at least. Funny thing is I didn't even mention it to anyone, because I thought it was normal and everyone had them. But recently I've come down with upper-back and neck pains that just wouldn't go away, and I went to see doctors. I didn't mention these sharp pains to any of them, cause again I thought this wasn't only me. One of them diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, and that seems to be right because I got lot of the other symptoms. I also asked some of my friends it they had these sharp body pains, and when they said no, I realized maybe it wasn't all that common...

I have been stressed about this upper-back and neck pain in these recent months, but before that I was pretty balanced emotionally and didn't have any anxiety problem whatsoever, so I don't think my body pain has anything to with stress or anxiety.
started about a week ago i have had strange symptoms. Sharp random pains throught my body (legs, back arms/arm pits). in addition my vision from time to time becomes blurred and i get a dizzy spell, almost a felling of "losing my stomac". It feels as if something is traveling thru my body and shouldnt be, toxic feeling. no fever so it can't be an infection. i'm on birth control and i smoke (not a good combination) thought i was having a stroke or heartattack and im only 30. I became so scared as the symtoms (symptoms) became worse i went to the ER. they ruled stoke and heart attack with a cat scan. so now i have to see my primary tomorrow and probably have to go see a neuroligist to get to the bottom of these random, strange and extremly uncomfortable symtoms (symptoms). HELP!!
My 11 year old daughter just started exhibiting the same syptoms (symptoms).  I was wondering if anyone on this thread remembers having dental work done shortly before the symptoms began?  I read years ago that fillings can cause all sorts of health issues but just dismissed it until my daughter started having these pains and the only thing that was out of the norm before they occured was our visit to the dentist and her having strep throat.   Lyme disease may also be a possibility.
My 11 year old daughter just started exhibiting the same syptoms (symptoms).  I was wondering if anyone on this thread remembers having dental work done shortly before the symptoms began?  I read years ago that fillings can cause all sorts of health issues but just dismissed it until my daughter started having these pains and the only thing that was out of the norm before they occured was our visit to the dentist and her having strep throat.   After reading this thread I will also be looking into Lyme disease  as a possibility.
Actually, I'm not really commenting to one particular person. I just don't know how to work this site yet.  I am a 50 year old woman and have been suffering with pain since 1988 after a car accident. It took me 5 years and thousands of dollars to finally be told I had Fibromyalgia. I still am not sure if that is the answer though. I have sharp pain all through my body, my head, in my muscles and even my bones.  Lately, I am feeling pain in my veins too.  My whole body aches and it is getting worse as time goes on.   I also suffer from TMJ problems and severe migraines.  I also have the problem with my teeth tingling and chattering, mostly when I try to sleep. I am still researching this but will post anything I find out.  I am desperate for some relief.  I hope that all of you that suffer can find some relief also...I have read all of your posts and it has given me some insight.  Sometimes I can't even put into words "how I feel". By reading other people describing their symptoms, it helps me to formulate into words how I feel.  Thank you for this....feel better.
I have been experiencing pain in my foot the top of my foot it feels like someone is driving a nail in it....it isn't constant. Now today my foot is ok and I have been getting sharp pains in my chest....I am wondering if it is some kind of nerve problem. I have always gotten sharp pains around my body kinda like lightning hit...quick and harsh. But these are more consistent or should I say persistent,  I want them to stop its driving me nuts!!!
Just wondering if anyone else who has these random pains also has days where it feels like something is crawling on their skin and when they look, there's nothing there. Or days where it feels like ants or some other small bugs keep biting their skin and when they look there's nothing there? I do from time to time, and before anyone asks, no I don't do drugs or have a drinking problem.
I have been getting the same type of pain that you people describe for about a year now. When I go to the dentist I never get shots because I have a way of controlling the pain through my thoughts. I use this to same tecnique to help control this pain as well. It is crazy to have to put up with this. I believe it is either a nerve disorder or neuro transmitter disorder. I hope we all get help someday soon.
This all sounds like fibromyalgia.I was diagnosed 18 months ago in the UK where I live and am now unable to work.I hope u have all found a diagnosis for your pains.I recently finished a Pain Management Program and found it a great help.Not just for the pain but for the fatigue also.
These posting are old but i have the same problem it's just one sharp stabbing pain. It's completely random. It can be in my finger, my hand, my foot anywhere in my body can feel this one sharp pain. Some days i may not feel it at all or for a few hours but the pain always comes back. It hurts but the pain is not the problem. The problem is when the pain moves to my head or upper body where my organs are at. The pain hurts but sometimes it can cause severe headaches, confusion, light headedness,nauseated, that's the problem.  I had this problem few several years now I can't take it any more. Any help on what this is and how to get rid of it.
I have these same pains that come and go. I am 22 years old and have b12 deficiency.  I do notice that the pains are more noticeable when I focused on then. I was thinking maybe they are only there because I am focusing on them. Or maybe it has something to do with my b12 but my doctor just recently has checked my levels and with my supplements I am at a normal level. Hope this helps someone. And I wish I knew more.
A lot of questions and no answers! I hoped someone might know what's going on! I also have been having pains. They are in my ribcage and chest, my leg and foot. Not long ago it was on my right side, now its on my left. The chest pains are Extremely scarey! If anyone has found out anything, please help us and tell us. I go to the doctor tomorrow, I will let you know what she says.
thanks!
I'm an old farm boy well up in years.  We never went to doctors nor took any kinds of fancy pills like they have today.  We did our own doctoring. Grandpa, or sometimes great grandpa would tell us what to do to fix some problems.  And, usually they worked for us.  Just plain down home horse sense was all it was.  We didn't have any school learning about medical stuff, but we most often met with success.

If I may, I might offer some folks here a thing to try about this random pain stabbing thing.  It would cost you absolutely nothing but your own experimenting with it.  Perhaps you might get lucky and it works for you.
I don't know.

What I would suggest, is two things.  First, for the next length of time, only drink water and plenty of it.  Put all the other drinking stuff away for now.

Second, every day, go around your place to where you think the air might be the freshest.  (Do the best you can do.  It doesn't always smell too fresh on the farm !)   ...and, for about five or ten minutes, slowly fill yourself up with fresh air through your nose....hold it in to the count of ten...and then slowly let it out through your mouth.  Do that over and over again for about five or ten minutes.  You can sit or stand to do this.  It doesn't matter.

That's all there is to do.

If you get yourself a piece of paper and write down each day how many pain attacks you get, then you can see if this works for you or not.  It costs nothing to try, but you might be able to get a grip on the pain this way.  Here's hoping that it may help some folks.

Hi there, I have had these problems too and have been checking on the web and various sites to find an answer. Last night I found one that may have a link but yours sounds as if it could be your gall bladder. As the symptoms are right shoulder pain and pain in finger. So I have read! If you look up gall bladder symptoms you may possibly be able to link it. Good Luck and I will hopefully find a answer for me too.
That is absolutely crazy..I thought I was the only one feeling this, it really feels like bugs are on you and you look and nothing is there WTH..everything that people are mentioning here seems like it is so on point its almost hard to believe. This is a crazy feeling along with the other crap that is coming along with it..I have stabbing pain going all through my body my thighs, feet, arm, hands, shoulders, chest, head & face it is absolutely ridiculous at this point. One minute I feel like im going to have a heart attack or seizure, I go get checked out and they say everything is fine...what the hell is a person to do! *****
hi everyone, i too have been searching for some answers in the net. Its my son who is having pain symptoms. He is 9 and his pain started last aug with an abdominal pain that disappeared the following day. We all thought its an appendix inflamation (inflammation) but since his lab tests were normal, it was ruled out. Then a month after, sept 10, he had chest pains in school that i had to bring him to the ER and after ecg, blood works done, 2decho all came back normal. Then his feeling of fatigue came on the third day with pain on his right leg lasted for only an hour max. Went to a neuro and had blood tests done mg,ca,k,na..All normal. His chest pains continued though but very intermittent lasting for a min of a second to sometimes a max of 20 min. He can locate the pain on his left breast. Does not radiate. A week after his chest pain, he cannot step on his right ankle. And that persisted till now. His chest pains is constantly occurring. He already had EMG,NCV RNS test twice. The first one had a result of his peroneal nerves being absent. And was diagnosed by the doc that he might have CMT. And i did not believe for 1 sec that he does coz there was no one in our family generation who had that. The 2nd doctor whom we saw 2 weeks after for which we had a second opinion had it repeated for she found it quite erroneous because there didnt seem to be any weakness while she did her neurologic exam. The second one came out all normal.Had mri of lumbo sacral, bone scan and knee and ankle xray. Normal. CPK blood test, uric acid, esr, cbc all normal. He has been having different symptom from time to time like pain on his left calf if touched but lasted for an hour max then in that same day in the afternoon, his other leg began feeling that same thing lasted for 12 minutes. The only constant pain he feels is his chest and funny thing, is that it occurs before sleeping or in the middle of the night most of the time. I dont know if a brain MRI is needed, but we were advised to have an EEG which i dont know when we are doing it. Im still waiting for the result of his 24 hour holter monitoring. Its hard to see your child in pain and you dont know what to do.
This is an awful problem for you both.
Whilst the doctors are working their way through all the different possibilities, I would suggest that he you give up all processed food and sugar. No crisps, packaged meats, pizza etc. Up the intake of anti - inflammatory foods (lots of lists on the internet) . It certainly won't do any harm and may help.

Good luck
It sounds like you may have taken a floroquinolone anti-biotic. Levaquin (levafloxacin), cipro (ciproflaxacin), avelox, or any of those in the FQ family. They all cause those exact symptoms you have and permanent  CNS/PNS or tendon problems.
Thank you for the suggestions. Yes we will do that. I read a lot of undiagnosed symptoms on this site. My family and i pray for healing for everyone and God's covering.
Hi, I'm 14 years old and have been getting sharp pains all over my torsor for about a year and half now. The pain will happen once or twice a day, sometimes more. It's excrusating and will sometimes make me want to fall to the ground and cry. Most times it lasts for about a minute. Other times it can be up to 10 minutes. I try to lay in bed and move to a position so it doesn't hurt anymore. My pain will usually be in my lower abdomen, sometimes shoots up my lower & upper back, and most often the pain is the worst in the upper abdomen ( rib area & middle of stomach ) I've been looking for answers and reasons on why I could be having this pain, but nothing seems to fit with what I have. I'm scared it could be something serious that may need surgery, I've told my parents about it but I think they don't understand what I mean cause they usually say "just take tums/Advil..."  Sometimes it helps, other times it does not. I'm really worried and hope someone can help me. Thanks.
I have fibromayalsia, but these pains I've been having are different from a fibro flare up. I get these sharp electric like pains in random parts of my body..for example, ill get a pain in my fingers & my leg at the same time..they are excruciating, feels like being electrocuted in several different places at once. Sometimes its one side of my head, which drops me..right now its my left foot & thigh. Earlier was my fingers & top of my foot. Yesterday was my left side & right foot...I'm totally confused..any info would be great..I'm only 32 & I'm falling apart or so it seems ..its a horrible horrible pain..please help me
I READ ALL OF THIS COMMENTS. & GUESS!! WHAT I HAVE ALMOST IF NOT ALL OF THE SAME SYMPTOMS. Right Temple ONLY area Now For a Total of 8day's. The numbness left side neck + ear Started 30 day's ago. And At the beginning of Oct. 2012 I went to a clinic to see a Dr. Currently Lay Off & No Benefits. And she said you pull a muscle. Probably sleeping. You need to take a Muscle relaxer. And this a.m. My left side shoulder, My right arm feels little numbness. The top of My head Now as well. And yes, I definite  couldn't agree more it's a Nerve problem. If anything u must go straight to a Neurologist. It's been 1 month for me. And I can say it's a Chronic pain. Comprehensive pain clinics if you want to go this way. If no benefits. Might help!! But at the end. There still going to give you Neurological, phenomena, shot of toreador, anti-inflammatory, depression pills, and GOD knows what much more. That's My Opinion.  :0( BUT I AGREE & I'M GOING TO BUY THE BOOK. DR. JOHN SARNO. I THINK WE ALL HAVE: TMS, TENSION MYSOSITIS SYNDROME. I'M GOING TO READ THE BOOK. Because My Grandma. Who's bk home. Colombia. & She's 69yrs old. And I'm 30. Was the 1st person I told 1month ago what I was feeling. And she said: That's TENSION. Which it's the same in Spanish. "Tension" She said take Advil. It works. But Obviously she's been suffering from Her Head problem. For Years.... Years..... And Obviously so far No Luck. But since I now know better. I'm going to be able to help her :0) Well US. Back home Our Country it's BONITO. Beautiful!! But guess WHAT it's 15yrs. Behind. We're so Bless. We have it all here in U.S.A. And some of us keep taking it for granted & after this storm. I hope everyone realize and understand what I'm trying to explain. God Bless You All!!!!!!!
I have to comment as these message boards helped me. I was a very healthy 49 year old woman that could bike over 4500 miles a year. After a 100 mile bicycle ride and getting way over heated. I noticed terrible pain in my left shoulder and under my shoulder blade, also felt like my muscles were tearing and burning. A few days later I had severe nerve pain in my shoulder area that would come and go. A long story short. In two months time it changed to random nerve pain all over my body and some muscles twitching and jumping. Numbness in my hands or burning in my finger tips or across my joints. My legs felt weak and ached. All this would come and go and I thought I might be getting better. I also noticed I no longer had a period. I was very tired and felt fragile. I could not ride my bike. and I cut way back on work. after many test and x-rays, and mri The Dr. did a blood test for lyme disease at my request. POSITIVE I have had it for a while and now am being treated. Posts like this helped me to know I was not crazy and was able to help my Dr.s help me.
Hi T_B_W.     When you have the pains, do they feel like pains inside your stomach sort of like a stomach ache?   I'm just trying to see because allot of people on here have pains that are at the skin/nerve level like little electric shocks.  The reason I am asking is because my son was diagnosed with Crohns and he had similar symptoms to you.  I used to say the same thing to him...."Take some tums", and he would say: "They don't help".   Anyway, not to scare you, but if there is any chance you do have Crohns, it's not something to get so worried about.  It can be managed with medicine and is not life threatening in any way.   My son feels 100 times better now that he is on medicine.   No more stomach aches etc...   I would mention it to your parents just because it sounds like it could be a possibility.  Good luck!
Someone help please I'm 27 years old I have been having the same problems u guys been having I feel like I'm going crazy  I have body pain headaches shaking inside my body please tell me I'm not the only one .
im a 51 yr old lady av medical probs ie arthritis colitis and a back problem but 4 the last 12 weeks i av had a pain which travels around my body its that bad i can not sleep properly, 4 the past 3 weeks the pain wos in the neck area for 2 weeks , then traveled 2 under the right boob area 4 a week, now its traveled 2 just above the ankel on the inner left leg. i av been in constant pain 4 the last 12 weeks, have 2 c doctor who is gonna do blood tests, i have had inough now of the pain its like a throbbing pain or like a stitch that never goes away  
Would you mind providing the medical name of the "anxiety medicine" provided to you?
I am a 33 year old woman and every year I add a new spot where I aquire some form of new pain!  I go to the doctor and they dont know what to do with me. My blood work is always normal, my mri's show some damage, but no enough to equal this amount of discomfort. My good days use to happen as much as bad days, but I rarely have a good day anymore!  I am slightly overweight by like 30 lbs, but it is so hard to get the weight off now with all the pain.  This pain causes depression too, but my doctor would say I have the pain from depression.  I disagree! I use to be a runner and I can jog a good 3 miles still but I will pay for it the next day!  My pain areas are: Head Aches, Neck and Shoulder Pain, Mid back-Rib pain, Tail bone pain, Groin pain on left side, Left knee pain, foot pain!  A lot of the regular pain is on my left side.  I want to say its nerve, but also some form of inflamation (inflammation).  When I see my Dr or a specialist, they treat me like I am pain med seeking and all I really want is answers! I would really like a diagnosis, but I need to know what to ask for as tests and what not.  If anyone can relate, let me know some ideas please!  -Michaela
I have similar sharp random pains. I have charted them and there seems to be no common factors, not even stress. Just happens anywhere at anytime for no reason that we can find. It starts as a sharp shooting pain like when the dentist hits a nerve. I double over from it and sometimes almost cry. It hits usually in the extremities, groin, head or chest. The pain only lasts for a few seconds to 5 minutes, but afterwards the area goes numb and weak, sometimes cold. If it hits in my head I get very sleepy afterwards and sometimes can't talk straight. fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, brain damage, vitamin/mineral deficiencies, environmental factors, chemical factors, Lyme disease, psychosomatic, etc. have all been ruled out by doctors/specialists from one of the top clinics in the country. The neurologist diagnosed me with (unspecified myalgia)...that means pain he can't explain. They offered my pain medications and pain management therapy, but the pain doesn't last long enough to make sense to go through that. The psychiatric doctor assured me that I'm not crazy and that doctors just simply know everything about the brain yet. It could be a neurological condition that haven't discovered yet. Its just frustrating.
I've had these same symptoms as long as I can remember- I used to think that everyone had them, that it was normal. Lately it's been getting much worse and making me very irritable. I'm going to try to find a LLMD as others stated. I've never seen a doctor about these symptoms because I know the experimental hamster wheel they will put you on. I will also read the book by Dr. John Sarno. We have to do the research our selves. The doctors don't have the time, know-how or belief in what you say, to find the answers. We must take responsibility for our own health and find a doctor who you can work with and make suggestions to.

Please , anyone with good results, post back here so we can all help each other out!

God bless-
I have the pains also. It started two years ago in fourth grade. My friends thinks it is weird, andy doctor either thinks that i'm crazy and/or doesn't beloeve me...(nobody believes kids). I am almost twelve, and i would like to know what is going on. The pains are very uncomfortable!!!
I'm sorry so many people are still suffering.
My pains have gone now for quite a while. I adopted a healthy diet and it worked.
I previously thought I did have a good diet but when I really looked at it , it wasn't. I thought I ate loads of fruit and veg but I i didn't.

Now I don't eat any processed food., no white flour, no crisps,no fizzy drinks and no sweets.
I eat nuts, fruit , veg and all things natural. It has made a huge difference to me.
The next time you eat, think about what it's ingredients are. It's worth a try.
My son is 13, he's been complaining about legs and ankle pain for about 3 years but i've have never paid attention until he came home one day toes red, swelling and burning sensation in all his fingers joints. i rushed him to the ER where they have blood tests that all came up normal. a couple of weeks ago it all return so suddenly where he couldn't even walk.i took him to the ER again where they admitted him, x-rays, MRI, eKG came up all normals. While he's in the hospital he's been having several symptoms at some points including legs pain, shoulders blade excrutiating pain, it's moving all over his body, knees, arms, chest pain, some times it's very difficult to move his neck.he's constipated with problem urinating. till this day he can't even walk even with physical therapy. His legs are so weak and shaky. My son is very tall and hyper flexible some doctors think he has ehlers danlos syndrome but i don't  think so and because all his tests came up normal some doctor think he's faking it and  it's all mental and when he decides that he wants to walk it's all up to him. this couldn't  be further from the thruth and it hurts. they keep poppiing him up with strong narcotics everyday,and even then the pain stil won't go away. i would like to know what's wrong and how i can help him. i encourage him everyday with physical therapy and there hasn't been much improvement, although some days are better than others, he's still suffering on a regular basis, it is so frustrating not knowing...  
Are you following a particular diet plan?  Ive started paleo & anti-inflammatory & the weight is falling off but no improvement in energy or pain levels.  Did you have an adjustment period?

Someone mentioned biting/crawling sensations & that is exactly how i try to explain my feelings to doctors.  All but the allergist basically told me im crazy and it cant be "imminently dangerous" so just take drugs to mask symptoms.
Allergist has sent me to dermatologist.

Also, does anyone else experience the foggy "out of body" sensation?
I can't post a link here but the diet I follow is on the Liver Doctor website. I also took the liver tonic for 2 months. Day by day , there were little differences until I actually began to stop thinking about the pains because they were hardly ever there. The first thing I noticed was my feet were not sore when I stood in the morning, then I realised that my body hadn't stiffened after sitting in the car for a while. It was amazing.
I sometimes still get electric shocks in my arm but blame myself for indulging in the wrong foods.
I had the crawling sensations on my face( several years ago before I discovered the liver diet) and the doctor gave me vitamin b and it never came back. However, the liver tonic is packed with vitamin b so this probably helped too. I also had a brain scan and they found nothing wrong, but I do have white spots probably caused by stress. I think stress is part of the problem too.
Hope this helps and encourages you. You are definitely helping yourself with taking control of your health.  
I had this same feeling for years..like ant bites, occasionally it would turn into hives. It turned out to be an allergy. take claritin 10mg loratadine. One tablet would keep that sensation away for four days! After a few years I figured out that it was wheat that I was allergic to. Now I stay away from bread and I am fine. If I do have wheat on occasion, I feel those stings, I just take a Claritin and it goes away in 20 minutes.
do you take prozack or have before
I've had random pains throughout my body for as long as I can remember. Perhaps around 11 and I am now 28. I always thought it was normal and that everyone had them so I never really mentioned it up until recently. After asking friends and family, that's when I realized that it's not normal and not something everyone has. For me it's a deep intense dull pain (like it's deep withing my body, not a surface pain.) that will appear out of no where in random areas of my body, like my fingers or arms or ankles or my side, sometimes even my head and then it dissapears as if nothing ever happened. The pain generally will last for a few seconds to a few mintues depending on the severity of the pain. Mostly it is just for a few seconds though. Sometimes it's so intense, it jolts me and startles me. I've thought that maybe it could be Fibro but I don't have constant aching pains all day every day. It's just short and random but it happens frequently. Sometimes several times a day to several times a week. Never seems to be a rhyme or reason to it. Still no idea what it is.
I am 13 and when i was 7 i started feeling jolts of pain in my legs, arms, face, ears, neck, and i stopped having dreams and started sleepwalking sometimes i stay up half the night in pain hopping too finally have a dream good or bad, trust me ur better off
You may have Charcot Matie Tooth Disease ("CMTD") If you are experiencing bursts of pain that feel similar to "electric shocks" in parts of your body and/or also numbness and tingling.  Other symptoms are if your foot "drops".  CMTD is a hereditary, sensory neuropathy disease.  Most people with CMTD have a high arch in their foot.  You may need to see a neurologist for testing and to be prescribed a nerve medication to control the nerve impulses.  The impulses are caused from a deterioration of the myelin sheath that covers your nerves and wrap around the axoms to help the nerve function by protecting the electrical conduction within the nerve.  While I'm not a doctor and can't give you medical advice, I would suggest you research this further, as my brother had similar symptoms and was experiencing tremendous pain and aniexty and was diagnosed with this genetically inherited disease (result of a defect of a chromosome).  
i dont know whats wrong with me but i get sharp pains in my arms back chest and heart...basically my whole upper body...i dont know what to do my coach only ever tells me to use ice
I have these same symptoms as you what have you found out since your last post? The pain in the breasts is new to me lately, I have chronic neck and back issues but I just live with it probably have let it go to long. Let me know your diagnosis.
You might also consider Lyme Disease.  It does indeed exist in the middle of the country, despite the myopic view of the New England-centric ivory tower researchers.  It can cause random or migrating muscle pain, chronic neck and back pain, breast pain, and many other symptoms.  It is not just a rash and a swollen knee.  In fact, at least half of Lyme patients don't get a rash and about as many test false negative on blood tests.

Check out lymedisease.org or ilads.org for more info.  You are welcome to come give us a history on the Lyme forum and ask for feedback to see if it's a possibility.  It's a very supportive group.
I am 42 years old and have had these pains on and off for over 20 years.They can lasy for months or weeks and thgen go away for months and weeks.I get them all over my body. I do notice that they get bad when I am stressed and the more I think about it the worse they get. The good thing is in all these years they have never got worse, just worrying and annoying.
do you find you get these pains more when you are stressed, and they are not as noticiable if you are busy or  not concentrating on it?
so how did your daughters app go last year?  my son recently has been suffering from the same symptoms.  Blood work was done and nothing was detected.  He seems to get it during or after he has strep.  i am wondering if there is a corralation??
thanks for your input!

Priscilla
Like many others, I couldn't believe I found this blog; one filled with so many people like myself with the same random, shooting/stabbing pains that come and go, seemingly as they please. I am  37   year old female. I am a mom, therefore I worry :) However, I agree with a previous poster that sharing of our lifestyles, health and habits openly would be even more useful. I used to smoke, but I quit almost four years ago. The best thing I've ever done for myself-ever! I've never felt better since. These pains have risen in the past 2 to 3 years, infrequently until miter recently. Some similarities: I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism in 1999 but have never taken meds for it. Recent tests for any thyroidism have been negative, so maybe it was pregnancy induced (?) at the time. I am also a petite woman, and after waitressing myself through school, my wrists are shot. I have Carpel Tunnel in both of my slender wrists. My hands ache all the time and I sleep with special braces when it hurts worse than usual. I now get additional shooting pains in one finger or one toe. I either massage the area use movement until it subsides. They come no matter my mood or current activity. They happen whether I'm happy or sad, angry or depressed, whatever.
I, too, experience stress-induced and/or general anxiety. I want to say, "Who the heck doesn't?!" I mean, don't we all? I have also thought these pains were the death of me, that I was dying. I've seen all sorts of useless doctors who know less than I do; they only went to school longer and paid a ton to learn how to NOT listen to the patient! Really listen, I mean. That's so rare to find in a physician. It's sad.
I found it interesting that others have also had a deviated septum. Personally, I had surgery to (supposedly) correct my severely deviated septum. I haven't been able to breathe out of my left nostril at all ever since I was five when I tripped and fell over a rock in our backyard and broke my nose. My mother put a band-aid on it and never took me to the hospital. It had been noticeably crooked ever since. Thirty years later, I finally got the chance to have my long awaited surgery. The doctor refused to do septo+RHINOplasty and just re-break my nose while he was in there to fix the septum and cartilage. Nope. It's still crooked and still hurts. The bridge of my nose and my face hurts constantly. The only difference post-surgery is that I can move air through that left nostril about 30%. I'm getting a second opinion soon. I'll probably end up getting the septo-rhinoplasty done to alleviate the pain from stress and sinus headaches. Well, maybe I would have less stress if I could breathe right! The eye-graines are wretched though!
Anyway,  my mother suffered from a heart disease, Wolfe-White Parkinson Syndrome (no relation to Parkinson's Disease, I don't believe). I was afraid of the shooting pains I had in my chest and directly in my heart. I saw a heart doctor, whom I felt was fairly incompetent, and tests came out normal. After research I determined that they did not do the EKG properly to yield accurate results, such as conducting the test when the patient is laying down, not talking, etc. They failed to do these basic steps. They "sheeped" me on through and charged my insurance a bundle.
I do try the positive thinking and praying and exercising. I have to exercise and stretch every day to feel right. I know it's good for stimulating the happy, happy feel-good endorphins. I do a lot of yoga due to loving it and a hip injury from a car accident.
I don't drink enough water at all. In fact, I have to force myself to drink it as a substitution for my little Coca-cola addiction :( I wish I could kick it permanently, but alas, not yet. I think I get caffeine headaches when I haven't had a coke in anywhere from one to three days. But I digress.
Someone posted that they have had these stabbing, inconsistent pains as a passenger in a car and it is startling for the driver. Well, I had one of the worst episodes happen while I was driving back from the beach. No stress, no worries, everything was beautiful. Even traffic. Life was great! The trip was awesome! I love to drive so I was feeling no anxieties. Bam! Out of nowhere, I start getting pain in my left neck/ear/shoulder, radiating. I didn't say anything to my boyfriend, waiting for it to hurry up and pass. It got way worse. (I call them "eye-graines" but I read here they are possibly called ocular migraines.) That sharp, stabbing pain got right behind my left eye and stayed while I winced, trying to drive simultaneously. Finally I found a safe place to pull over, and I let my bf drive. I got home, got straight into bed at only 6pm and slept for about twelve hours. Wth?! I never do that! I could feel the exhaustion in my left side of my body the next day, like remnants of the episode-like a hangover of sorts. I experience inexplicable fatigue often, but I ignore it and "keep on truckin'." I know this is a lot. I never post or comment or respond to anything, but this intrigues me. I have noticed one thing: it seems we are a majority of women. What is one thing that we all have in common? Our cycles, perhaps? At minimum, it is possibly hormone related, no? It's a hard sell that it's all chalked up to anxiety. I'm going to start taking B-12. I'm a vitamin advocate so I'm willing to try it. Thanks for sharing so my life could be enriched. mygraine1@yahoo, if you like to vent too. :)
Hi guys, I was surprised to find all these posts too.  I thought these pains were normal too, even though I have only had them for the last 12 years.  I am 35 years old and they started off just after the birth of my second child.  I also had a lot of back pain then and pubis syphosis whilst pregnant.  About 7 years ago I was diagnosed with IBS, have had some problems with my shoulder for about 4 years now.  My pains are very painful sharp stabbing pain, the only way I can describe it is like a car alarm, not constant, they are intermittent for about 30 seconds to a minute and can be all over the place but especially in by my right breast, near the armpit, in my back in my foot, in the groin area and can be almost anywhere.  They are very painful and come randomly and make me jump, they stop you in your tracks while happening.  I also get pain that can be like an icy pain rather than a quick fire burst of sharp shotting pains.  I spoke to my Dr about 7 years ago and he told me they sounded like nerve pain, that your brain was sending  a signal that you have pain when there is nothing there to cause pain.  My dad also gets this.  I have not had any tests concerning this.  Has anyone got any more suggestions?
Generally speaking most of you have excellent advice. No two people are alike and many of these symptoms are not caused by the same things.

If you are like me and get pains, not only all over the body in what seems to be the muscles radiating just under the skin, but almost blinding head pains in the temple, likely the cause is poor diet, lack of exercise, compounded by stress. It's my theory, for myself anyway, that I eat far too much fat and sugar, so as to alert my brain to deal with high cholesterol or thick blood my body causes pains to warn me of oncoming chronic health disorders that my bad habits are beginning develop.

I'm sure the root cause is a high-fat intake for myself, and if you are not only fit but eat well, then based on what I know about the body you may be doing the exact opposite and not eating enough fat or sugar. Over-exercising hurts the bones and deteriorates lean muscle tissue, which is a vital part to moving with comfort for the nervous system.

For everyone else who has the average body weight, eating habits, and routine of physical activity, it's most likely stress or many options such as an allergy or intolerance to food or something in the food. Watch for pains a few to several hours after eating non-local vegetation, or fast foods would be my advice.

As for dealing with stress, the best policy would be to use your own discretion unless it feels like an uphill climb, then get help.

If after all that you still feel pains, then it is definitely a lack of some or one important vitamin, eat more vegetables or take recommended supplements. But DO YOUR RESEARCH, the wrong balance of vitamins can affect your well-being more than is initially obvious, tread lightly in any case.

Hope that helps future readers, and thanks to past commentees for verifying what I had thought for myself in dealing with the pains.
You are absolutely correct, da_vinci.  Many things can cause the same symptoms.  That is one of the challenges of medicine: the body has only so many ways to demonstrate problems on a macroscopic level.  The biggest problem I have with this discussion thread is that so many doctors either treat the issue of random pains as a triviality or prescribe palliatives without concern for the cause.  As a veterinarian, I realize this is all you CAN do in many cases, because, let's face it, there are many conditions for which there is no definitive test.  Doctors of any type make their best educated guesses based on the information in front of them.  The best physicians try to look at as many test results as they can to try to make the most informed decision.  The worst tell you to literally "take a pill," or treat you like you are making it up.  Or they lump it all under a poorly understood syndrome such as fibromyalgia.  I love the forums here because they provide support and psychological validation.  However, it's no replacement for a thorough diagnostic work-up by a competent and sympathetic physician to discover whatever our current medical knowledge allows.
I am happy to report that I no longer have those pains.  I started taking Essiac (from Health Center for Better Living) about 10 years ago.  It relieved my pain almost completely.  I don't have any discs left in my back (have lost 3" of height) and walk fairly well.  The orthopedist couldn't believe it... said I should be in a wheelchair!  - anyway long story short - I have Fibromyalgia and was desperate to find something, anything that would help with the zaps, pains, ice pick headaches, cold sensations, burning sensations, etc.  I read about Essiac (an old Indian formula made of 4 herbs) and started taking it.  Within two weeks I could get up from bed without having to pull myself to the edge and get out on my knees.  I also put my cane away and walk without it. -  I still have IBS problems, but they are not related to the strange symptoms I had before.
Just be careful with Essiac if you have cancer.  It has been demonstrated to increase tumor growth and kills lab animals in large doses.  (Check out the reference section of the Wikipedia article).  As with so many things, more is not necessarily better.
Could you tell me of a reputable seller? Thanks
Health Center for Better Living - 1-800- 544-4225  - also available in health food stores as a tea.  I prefer the capsules.  As for the cancer thing - it has been shown to reduce the size of tumors -  I also take Essiac because my Dad died of a malignant brain tumor and I was afraid I would get cancer as it runs in the family.  I have friends who take Essiac because all their family members died of cancer... they don't have any signs of cancer.  - Remember too that the FDA and doctors don't want any cancer cures to get by them.  Read or watch the video about Dr. Bruzynski.   He has a cancer cure and they tried to shut him down.  - As far as taking too much - I take two a day in two separate doses of one at a time. -  When you get a chance read about Cassie the nurse who discovered Essiac (her name spelled backwards).  She cured cancer too.
Hi, I was hit by a car and it broke my femar and  wrist. It took about four years of all kinds of dr visits and all sorts of symptoms and finaly diagnosed fibromaylgia (fibromyalgia).  I hurt everyday. Maybe my symptoms can help you? Sharp shooting pain throughout my legs , feet, arms and hands, hurts to be touched to hard. Cramping when doing something continuously like writing. Bad headaches, shoulders and neck aches, fatigue sometimes extreme. Joint stiffness. Bottom of my feet get sore when on them to long and achey (achy) lower back. Its an everyday event of pain I have to push myself to do any activities and I get exhausted very easy. I use to take lyica and cymbalta and now on effexor and norco for pain. Its still not enough. Sometimes I dont know what to do with myself but hot baths and heating pads help. I even use the heating pad on my legs. I hope this helped you and gd luck, your not alone.
These sharp stabbing pains hit me at work in my knees, feet, eyes, back, hips, you get the point. Now I've noticed under my left breast I started itching and then it's started to go numb. I stand all day at work and the heels of my feet kill me. Now I know I'm a mess. but I'm not giving up, and my doctor thinks all I won't is pain meds .NOT  I want to feel like a happy person that's all.
I suffer for what sounds like a very similar kind of pain in a very similar way. They are sharp, intense, random around my body and only last for a short period of time. The worst are always on the right side of my neck as well. I was wondering if you have been able to find out any more about what may cause them and if there is anything that I can do to lessen their frequency?

Beth.
it happens  to me too but it mostly in my wrist, lower back, and legs
Some pains are just mysteries. However, it is possible to manage heel pain caused by standing all day or walking on floors that are just tile over concrete.  1) Get those gel inserts for all your shoes.  Figure out which ones help best.  I like insoles with strong arches.  2)  Treat your feet to warm soaks.  Epsom salts in the water, which are cheap, may help (not sure if there is any research data to confirm this).  3) Do stretch exercises for your Achilles tendon (at the back of your heel). 4) Consider changing the type of shoe you wear.  There are many foot-friendly shoes out there.  I wear Z-Coil shoes which cushion the heel strike as you walk.  It helps cut down on shock to knees and vertebrae, too.  They are expensive, but I now own several styles (hiking boots, sandals, dress shoes, running shoes), and they have saved me way more than they cost in doctor bills, x-rays, etc, and saved countless time wasted in sheer pain.  If you don't like the look of the coil, you can get heel covers for them.  I hope some of this helps at least some of the pain.
I have had these symptoms for about 18 months now. Shooting, throbbing pain all over my body. Can last for seconds up to minutes. Pins and needles, numbness, swelling in joints, hot feeling in hands and feet, very sore right foot. I have also had positive blood test for Lyme disease, even thought the doctors here deny Lyme disease exists. I also sever from dizziness, light headed ness, etc. I was on 3 months antibiotics for the Lyme disease which seem to help for a while but then it all came back again. The sharp pains in the chest area and down my left arm are the worst feeling, I think I am having a heart attract. I have had heart checked out and no problems there. Can someone please help me with this as doctors seem at a loss as to what is wrong.
I think it is causes by mycoplasma infection cats carry it and so do ticks. Get tested for Lyme disease and its coinfections.
Blessings

I have similar a pain... Do you know by any chance what causes it? it is sharp and lasts less than a minute..  I am a little concerned about it. I am 23 and i have had it for more than 8 years now
hello everyone I am 17 and my name is Jessica!. when I first saw this forum about a year ago, I had these pains in my hands. and my legs. since then I stayed away from the forum to see if id forget about the pains and slowly go away. This forum gave me more anxiety and more stress. But no.. my pains got worse. they now cover all my body. (inside my ears,jawline,cheek bones, MY HEAD TOO.) once these pains got to my head I had really bad headaches that WOULD NOT go away with any pain killer. I went to the doctor and after I explained to him how my pains started(which was when I had really bad anxiety and depression), he immediately asked me some questions. he asked me: are u anxious? are you always nervous? do you feel depressed? do u feel like crying? and I answered yes to all of those questions. I didn't even bring up the words anxiety and depression. he pin pointed my pains. he explained that he knew about these pains WAY before I was born. he didn't explain how or why it happens but he told me to be HAPPY. he talked to me for a whole good HOUR about how I should be living life and enjoying it. he assured me that I was fine, and he gave me anti depressants and ibuprofen . I told him that I felt like committing suicide because of these pains. I don't want to live like this for the rest of my life! but anyway---I took the antidepressants and it helped me so much!! it helped me be HAPPY and being HAPPY makes me forget about them. during the time that he was talking to me, I literally FELT NOTHING.i did bloodwork and I am completely healthy! I am slowly convincing myself that I have created these pains, and that god will help me overcome them. I just feel so alone sometimes you guys. sometimes I cry because I ask myself: WHY ME? Why cant bad people have these pains?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THESE PAINS?? although they  don't last for more than 10 seconds, sometimes  they become  even more consistent and get the best out of me.--- so I stopped taking the antidepressants because It gave me bad stomach pain. but now I have medicine for my weak stomach and will begin to take them again. I will post later on to keep everyone updated on my progress   ---- BE STRONG EVERYONE. MAYBE ITS A SIGN THAT WE MUST BE CLOSER TO GOD.

if anyone wishes to contact me please do if u wish to share with me. it would mean a lot to go through this with someone who knows what you are feeling.

***@****com______facebook

***@****com_______ e-mail

@dufez ____ my twitter

THANK YOU!! -- STAY STRONG
FORGOT TO SPACE OUT MY EMAILS :

facebook : jbrios95  @  yahoo  .  com

regular email:    jbrios95    @     gmail .  com
Being an old farm girl myself, I liked your solution the best, but these stabbing pains are kind of getting to me!  I don't have migraines; have never gotten too stressed about much of anything; thought I was eating healthy; hadn't been to a doctor for years and now suddenly it feel like someone's got a voodoo doll "pinned" up with my body as the target!  Think I'll go breathe some fresh mountain air!  ~K
I'll bet this condition is the source of the voodoo doll myth.
Are you thinking Morgellons?  This could for sure be the result of all the symptoms posted here. I read that colloidal silver (The Strongest of it) is all that will get rid of them although I am a believer in the ****** Therapy for all cures I just don't know if anyones had it to try but it probably does work.God Bless all to be healed and have good health..."Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven"....There's no sickness in heaven so I do believe we can conquer them all...Amen!!
I can relate to every symptom on this page it seems as though all of the doctors I see think I am crazy. I am tired of the pain and I am tired of worrying about it. I am a mother of four and I just want to be healthy and happy for my  children just wish there was some cure or answer out there
Hi Crenea.
I am facing similar problem. did you find any cure or treatment? Will be really helpful to know.

Thanks.
Hello all.  I have experienced these pains also.
First,make sure your body is getting enough pure clean water everyday, it may be dehydrated.
Next, for a few weeks cut waaaayy back/or stop eating red meat  chicken and any fish that might have mercury in it...tuna etc.  Stop eating oils/fats/butter...
and eat only fruits, veggies (+salads)  and beans.  No nuts, no fat, no processed foods/meats for a few weeks. Try this eating plan and just see if you don't feel much better after about three days....try to incorporate into your diet this healthy eating style from now on.
If you are an older female, make sure your bones are getting enough calcium, for the bone pain.
Take vitamins, but take them every third or every other day.  You can actually OD on certain vitamins & that just makesyou feel worse.
Good health to you and throw up a post here if this eating method has helped you.  
PS for chest or neck pain, STOP eating red meat & cholesterol foods immediately !
Hello all,

I have been experiencing these sharp pains for a month now. They occur in every part of my entire body. They come and go but only occur in 1 or 2 places at a time. The shooting pain usually lasts for a few seconds to a few minutes and they are more frequent at various times of the day. At some times during the day, i dont notice them at all, or they are there but not intense enough to recognize them as i am preoccupied maybe?

Something important to note is that i suffered a major depressive episode right when this all started. I have been off my depression/anxiety meds for almost 3 months now (effexor/venlafaxine).

I fear that this is a neurochemical issue that is poorly understood. Maybe it is triggered by intense depression/anxiety. I am terrified at the fact that there is little knowledge about this in the medical community and dont know how i can bare this anymore!! Im thinking of going back on my effexor/venlafaxine and seeking pain relief medications or marijuana.

For the longest time i was afraid that i had viral induced myalgia that needed to take its course but im beginning to think otherwise now. I have already done a barrage of autoimmune, inflammatory marker blood tests which were all normal. I am now thinking of lyme disease as a possible cause but im not sure if that test was done. I will check with my dr tomorrow...
I know your post is an older one but I would like to know if you found any answers yet to what is causing your pain? I wanted to let you know that your pain sounds like a bleeding ulcer but if it was i'm sure you have already found this out. I hope that you are doing much better now
Its fibromyalgia
The same thing is going on with me as well, and I am.  No one seem to have an answer, just like you all are saying the pain just travel and it makes me very nervous at time. I get so depressed from always feeling bad.  I am not on any medication yet, but I am sure that is coming next.  I do not feel like calming me down is the answer finding out what is wrong is the answer. If anyone has any idea of what is going on, please be sure to post.
I'm 14 and I have these problems. Its so weird these pains don't really have a specific spot they hit they just hit random places. Also I've been having a pain shoot from my heart I don't know why.
I used to have electric shock like pain at random places of my body and burning sensation in my hands, lower libs ,and my head.went through so many doctors. Took Neurotin for sometime which didn't help.  What helped me was homeopathic medicine along with belief that I am going to get better, and stopped being afraid of the problem. Did yoga , meditation, and ate lots of green vegetables. And stopped telling people about my problem which usually brought bad vibes for me. Stayed away from the people who made me anxious  wherever it was possible.
   Even now if I worry about anything too much , I do get some of the symptoms back.once I calm my mind the symptoms goes away.
   So friends listen to me , think  you will definitely get better .  Eat right , stay calm, yoga with pranayama and take medicine. Doctors in U S will not say that you will definitely get better. But u do.
I am 14 and I have been having these for about a year and everyone says it's growing pain but I get it in my hand and at some points in my leg. So it's not only my joints and it gets hard because I run for gym and while I am running it would do in my knee or on my leg so I can't run that fast or as long as I used to be able. I had to stop doing track which I like because I don't want to run and something bad happen to me. I am planning to get a doctor because my doctor moved so I have no doctor and check it out. I think it's more than growing pain. Anyone know what it might be so I can know if I am good to do track again or I should not do track.  Thanks
I have these all over and I have for about 25 years now.
i have been diagnosed with something called CMT disease, but there are no drugs for that.
Before being diagnosed, I thought I was the only person on earth with this problem.

I found my own answer for now, and it's sort of surprising.
It's eating cannabis.
Not raw cannabis, activated cannabis (like, baked into food). I took .5 gram a day for 2 weeks, and I did that JUST so I could sleep better. Because my sleeping sucked.  So it fixed my sleeping, and so I kept taking them. After about a month, ALL MY STABBING PAINS WERE GONE.
It seems nuts, I know. And it really ***** that it's not legal everywhere. But if you can get some, find some recipes online. Just, don't make any plans that day. :) At least the first time.
Seriously. I'm sure that this could help some of you. And I hope you do try it out.

I'm also trying to figure out which plants I can purchase seeds for, so that I can have a garden of traditional chinese medicine herbs and figure out exactly what helps me.
When I do, I shall return!! (But don't expect me back here for quite some time).
I am a 53 year old male. A few years back at a family reunion I was amazed to find out that my maternal uncle and two of his children have the same symptom as do I; sharp random pains almost any and everywhere in my body with no warning and I don't know the reason. Since my family is not on any common medication, I am very certain that this is heriditary. Many of us grew up in different parts of the US. Some smoke, some do not. I have learned to live with it but I wonder why it happens.
Try going gluten free for a month!  Bet you will notice a significant differance.  Also, many people that are sensitive to gluten are also sensitive to msg, oats, and barley.  Just saying...
While its comforting although not good, to know that others are experiencing pain in various areas and don't know the source, just as I do not know the source of my pains. I have not heard of anyone complaining about pains in their mid sections or shoulder areas. I have pain in my collar bone, pelvic areas, lower back, arms, just any where they want to pop up. I believe some of them are related to musculoskeletal issues, however, there are some I am unsure of, which scares me tremendously. I'm praying that they are related to nerves or some minute reason and not a serious condition. I have had tests done in the past, which did not associate me with any major diseases. I like everyone else, would like to get a grip on this thing before it gets out of control.
I have pains EVERYWHERE! And they are very small in the size of area that is pained usually, but it is a sharp pain, and usually quick, anywhere from half a second to a few seconds.  I just had the longest one in my lower abdomen at the grocery store 2 days ago to the point where I was beginning to feel drugged and wanted to get out as fast as possible, it was sharp and would stop for a few second and come back and very persistent.  Then, it was gone all together after about 35 mins. I've had these random jolts of pain for years now, it will be in my arm, leg, head, side, anywhere.  The dr shoved it off as "nerve misfires." Recently it's been getting worse.  And I've been having more health issues, all which I thought were unrelated until I read this blog. But more on the pain first, for the past few months I've been getting the same pain but in the same spot on the left side of my head, and it lasts maybe 20 seconds and it's gone. It will happen a few times a day then ill go a few days without.  What cause me to do more research and lead me to this page today, is I've been getting nagging pains in my ribs and under my ribs at my lungs and heart, and I just had an attack of a triangle of points jabbing back and forth.  I just started seeing a cardiologist for palpitations and he told me these "pains" im feeling are muscle related but I strongly believe differently.  the few that have sent me to the floor are the ones that are on the sides of my ribs and they are a larger area of pain, and they hurt sharper with each breath in. Then, within a few more breaths..they are gone. Those one's don't happen too often.  Anyway, to the group.  I'm 21, my hair has been thinning then regrowing then falling back out for over 2 years now.  I don't have the energy of a 21 year old, single mother or not, I shouldn't be so tired all the time.  This past summer I had an ovarian cyst accompanied with a ten day period(double my typical period) then with meds it was gone.  My palpitations started shortly after that.  I was then diagnosed with ahsma in the fall.  The dr shoved off my head pains(the ones in the same exact location each time)  And about 2 months ago my dr finally started taking me serious for my palpitations and Im still in the process of test.  SO far the holter monitored confirmed the irregular heartbeats, I have an echocardiogram and sleep apnea test coming up in 2 weeks.  But these pains are becoming more persistant, and after reading all these posts, and looking into lyme diseases, I need to know, is there something else I should be researching aswell before I take my finds to the dr?  He wants me on anxiety meds because I think they are starting to think im a hypochondriac now, but my symptoms DO exist and they are scaring me, I need to be taken seriously. So I need to have all of my facts and research straight before I go in again. I need to take this into my own hands now if I'm going to get this taken care of.
p.s. I've had blood tests and everything so far is perfect. never tested specifically for any diseases however.
I also get those muscle twitches OFTEN! and ANYWHERE.  A lot are on my left  neck right at that artery.  Last night I had three going at once taking turns twitching. one on my left neck, right shoulder and right lower arm. They literally took turns twitching back and forth.  Usually when I get a twitch I do get another one somewhere else right after. Sometimes these are  associated with the jolts of pains, other times not, and sometimes with that head pain I mentioned above.
hi to  all.me 40 year old i have same pains in all over my body its come for few secnds and go but very sharp some time i feel if its continue i cant tolrate.its come any part of body no time 24 hour its continue but diffrent places mostly in chest left side.i cant discribe to dr also what kind of pain.i have also sleeping disorder after this i have this problem from 25 years.i take some medicens but no benefit.i read here all coment i think its all my problems.but i m working eating i have no problem but very depress from pain like this.i dont know how to do?
finding this is both comforting and somewhat scary. I am just 16 years old and I've been experiencing random pains, pins and needles and itchiness around my body for about 6 weeks now. From time to time, i also find myself sweaty or feverish. At first, the pains were in my left arm which led to me being terrified when i found out pains in the left arm can indicate a heart attack. However, as the weeks have gone on, the pains have been all over my body, though probably most notably in the extremities. I find they're worst in the evenings (when i'm tired (?)) and that drinking cold water and/or eating helps a lot.
I think a lot of the reason as to why these pains etc came on is down to the fact that i have exams coming up in school and i'm just at a bit of a stressful point in general. I'm hoping that it is more stress related and less lyme disease related, and that the pains will hopefully subside somewhat after my exams in june.
I havn't visited a doctor about the pains etc, should i?
My 11-year-old daughter has been complaining of the same symptoms for a few years now but the doctor doesn't take it seriously.  Have you had any success identifying the source?
For me this episodes coincides with burping and farting as well.
I have the same problem. Random sharp pains that come all of a sudden and disappear within seconds. Any where and every where in my body. Today I was just grocery shopping and I got a sharp pain in my foot. Made me double over and  stop walking for half a minute then I was fine. I'm so tired of these pains. I cant find any info on it except this page. I'm glad to hear other people are having the same problem. I've had it for years and just want these shooting pains to stop.
Hi i am 22 year male i have been  going through same issue,like all people pain in heart sometimes in both side of chest  ,in hand but in small amount but the most  i feel after eating and when i am general stress out of my work i think its all stared when i got stress a lot when i got bitten  by 2 guys for no reason anyway,speaking of pain its all over my body like neck hand legs i am just 22 year how the **** i  can get all this i smoked but 3 years for twice only and had bear only ones how this thing can happen to me the only thing is that i eat wheat bread with tea in breakfast i do take sugar much but not that much

what i should tell doc he can help me much better way going to meet him day after tomorrow ,I will try to have a Healthy diet, post here if i find something helpful its actually good to know you are not alone with this pain.
I have panic attacks and as well as the pain these people are describing.  I am well versed in panic attacks and treat them on my own.  THIS IS NOT ANXIETY!!!!  THAT IS A SERIOUS INSULT TO THE IMMENSE PAIN WE ARE IN AND COMPLETELY MISGUIDED.  Panic attacks are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM NERVE PAIN!  Go read a book or better yet experience LIFE!
As a more thorough and better response:

I have sharp electrical shock type pain in my body too.  It has progressed in a matter of a few months to from being the random shooting pain once in awhile that lasts a few seconds to a low grade to severe pain constantly 24/7 for months now.  It started to get worse when I found I had calcific tendinits in my right hip.  Now I've learned I actually have had tendinitis in both hips for many years (explains the hip pain).  

Everything started a few years ago when it was just joint pain (bad but only in the joints mostly knees and hips).  Doc said I have loose ligaments so to strengthen my muscles.  I did and the pain went away.

Then one night I got the sharp nerve pain in my chest, spread to my back, my throat, my lower abdomin (abdomen) and stayed all night.  It was excrutitaing and intense.  It happened again a few months later.

Then 6 months later a constant burning lower back and abdominal pain like when I'm on my period.  Then numbness and tingling in my feet.  Doc said it was weak ab muscles but I was super fit then.  It went away after a few months but then the sharp nerve pain started up more frequently.

Then my hips ached even more (used to flare up for years but now it was constant).  I slipped on ice, they took xrays for a fracture but found my tendon was calcified.  It takes many years for that to happen!  This accompanied severe lower back pain especially in the one side and I think the calcium was pressing on the sciatic nerve making my leg numb and tingly and in serious pain.  This is when the sharp shooting pains came back allover like years ago but EXTREME to the point I couldnt get out of bed.  It wouldnt stop, didnt matter how I moved or if I did.  Then other weird sensations came on...burning...mosquito bite pain...achyness....feeling bruised in certain areas....feeling like I was stabbed and left for dead...etc...

As the calcium deposit has been breaking up now I still have the nerve pain everywhere 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  It hasnt stopped...there is only a few minutes after I first wake up somedays that I feel okay.  Its been months now and its agony.

I "injured" my right thumb/wrist/forearm a year ago and it has been hurting off and on very bad.  If I rest it and it goes away then I try to open a jar or pick up a heavy bag, its all over.  I get the pain ten fold for days or weeks on end.  Now it starting in my other hand.  My only good hand.

I've had blood work for thyroid, all vitamins, celciac, heavy metals, allergies, other stuff I dont even know just sooo much bloodwork, MRI, Cardiograms, fitness tests, internal and external ultrasounds, physiotherapy, and many more. Everything comes back perfect so finally they diagnosed me with fibromyalgia.  I was given pamphlets on how my life will never be the same and I will no longer be able to do activities the way I used to and that I should mourn the loss of my previous life.  I should get more rest (I get 8 hours or more already), I should eat well (I can 100% guarentee I eat better than 98% of people on this planet, Exercise (I was insanely fit when this started), reduce stress (could use some work but hows for already following 1.5 hours of meditation a day?)...

I'm really pissed off at this point.  I can't understand how this level of debilitating pain is literally off the charts of my medical record.  How can they give me a clean bill of health and slap on fibromyalgia as a diagnosis?  Fibro is NOT an illness, it is a serious of symptoms telling you something is wrong. It literally means muscle pains.  My pain is not even in my muscles, it is just under the skin.

For anyone interested in this write off "disease":  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia

Also see this:  http://www.*************.com/chronic-pain/fibromyalgia-38158-5.html
Ugh it wont let me post the link..  

it is on health central ******* slash the above.  

It is less vague and optimistic.  You guys might be able to relate.
Hi all, I am a 70 year old man and have had the random sharp pains since puberty.  It seems to run in families as my 93 year old mom said she had them also.  I am posting this comment to perhaps calm some fears that this very specific pain issue does not appear to be fatal.  Caution: the pain I am talking about is random, last only a few seconds, is sharp and stabbing, occurs in hands, fingers, toes, temple, arm, leg and is at skin level never deep pain.  Weeks to months will go by without incident and then when it starts, it last a day or two.   In my case it seems to be related to sex. Sex that puts a lot of pressure on the genital area seems to trigger it hours to a day later. I have no explanation for the mechanism however; I do not believe it is phantom pain.  I do not think it is related to depression, or other sociological issues.  However, if you are suffering this it can be very worrisome.  I offer to you my condolences and remind you I am very old and it has not ended my life. I do not have heart issues, or any other major issue at least not yet.  All the doctors I have ever talked to about this problem have no clue. Again, my condolences to all who suffer this scary pain.
EXACTLY! about a month ago I heard the name Dr. John Sarno for the first time and I read one of his books. this guy is amazing!!!!  now when I get pain (and I mean REAL pain like shooting in my feet, burning elbows, terrible back pain) instead of panicking I tell my mind to just let it go! I was soooo skeptical at first but Dr. Sarno is seriously the smartest guy ever. When you get pain it scares you and your body goes into 'fight or flight' mode which makes it hurt more and its endless from there! Im learning how to deal with the subconscience mind which is the cause for all this through 'Faster EFT'. Youtube it.
I think it should be called "Voodoo Doll Syndrome", because someone once described as random sharp pains, as though someone were sticking pins into a voodoo doll of your likeness,

Personally, I describe the pain as feeling like my skin is being pinched by pliers. It feels more like a deep pinch than a stabbing pain.

Mine is mostly deep under the skin of my arms, thighs, ribs, and occasionally my belly. I always assumed it was neurological, perhaps associated with shingles.  Good luck to all!
I am so relieved to see so many other people have this experience.  I am 47 and started having these symptoms in my teens.  Random pain that affects an area of the body from a few seconds to a few minutes.  Will probably return to same area two more times in 24 hour period.  A few days or week or so later it will turn up in another area of body or head.  Short stabbing pain that seems to throb with heart beat.  I have a lot of information from this board to follow up with now.
i am having the same problem. it has been happining ever since i was about 9 or 10. Im 20 years old now and it seems to only be getting worse. ive been to the E.R many times and they always act like it is nothing and send me on my way without taking any type of test. I would think that since this has been going on over 10 years they would atleast be abke to tell me what is wrong...
I am 47. I have had this my entire life.I cant believe i just came across this site,amazing
Im 19 ive been having shooting pain in different parts of my body sometimes in my stomach back legs or arms but it started out in my pelvis doctors thought i had an ovarian cyst been having this for over a year an a half. The pain scares me because its hurt really bad before that i couldnt sit down i had to lie down. Does that sound familiar?
What you have is something different, especially when you talk about hurting more when sitting down. Random body pain is not made worse by doing something like sitting. Have you had blood work done? and results.
I dont know i think mine were rather different well i did get the pain all over my body, its been a tough year for me, so many sickness that i have after it healed it came back to me again and keep having this new symptoms and im only 18. So nearly all of you were saying that u get this randoms pain on your hand and feet etc but not on your stomach? Cause i did get sharp random pain that last few second but rarely on my arms and feet but most on my chest, stomach and my back, its been a week now and i dont know what it is, right this moment by writing this now im having this sharp pain on my back and upper middle abdomen. Annoying i tell you.
Viewing 201-344 comments: