Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Rash On Hands And Feet

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Rash On Hands And Feet

I have a rash on my palms of my hands and the soles of my feet...  They are small fluid filled blisters that joined together and made them larger...  It spred to my husband and now it is getting worse it has been about 2 weeks i dont know if this is something to be worried about.
I think you should both see your doctor.
This rash on your hands and feet may be a symptom of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
It can be spread by dog ticks in the Eastern U.S. (I see that you're in North Carolina.)

Do you have any other symptoms?
Carol
Now it is starting to peel on my hands and feet...  I dont know what to do...
Are you having any other symptoms.
Did you have a  physician evaluate both you and your husband.
Are his symptoms any different than yours.
How bad is the peeling, is the skin normal underneath.
Do you have any allergies.
They dont itch any more... my huband had it for like one day now they are still there...  the skin underneath is red and I went to the doc... and he said it looked like a chemical burn but i havent used any chemicals i dont know it looks like it might be clearing up but i dont know my whole hand is peeling it looks like i am a dang lepord or something not really but still it looks horible