Raw feeling mouth
For the last week the inside of my mouth has been feeling really raw to the point where i can't taste food or eat it because it hurts so bad and i also have these bumps on my tongue that really hurt and they are not white they are red. I couldn't swallow anything for a few days but a doctor prescribed penicillin for an infection that she thinks! I might have and now i am also getting a rash on my left hand, what should I do? I am so tired of this.
Welcome to the forum!
The rash could be due to penicillin. Please stop that immediately and inform your doctor ASAP about it.
The mouth could be feeling raw due to canker sores, Vit B deficiency or Vit C deficiency. It could also be fungal infection.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage without examining your mouth. Maybe you can seek another opinion regarding diagnosis. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.