Aa
A
A
Close
Re: Exsessive Urine
In relation to: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/symptoms/messages/3549.html

Which slid down with no reply in sight.

---
Thanks for the feedback, I will request a diabetes test just to be safe, and maybe cut out some protein for a period.

I should also note that I currently have quite a high blood pressure for some reason.

To nervous_nikki: I had a urine test to which the doctor deemed fine, but also said that my urine was very clear'(Unconcentrated)'if you like.

Is it possible that i have reduced renal funtion or would that have that showed up as part of my kidney tests?

Some of the test included: Urea - 3mmol/L, creatinine - 69umol/L and protein 77g/L.

Much appreciated.

--------
Discussion is closed
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi have you tried a urolgist who specializes in the whole urinary tract/kidney area????
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Not as yet. Though i have had a urine test?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Are you on a medication? If you are on any type of med - check the possible side effects. I had frequent urination while taking a medication for depression and when I stopped taking it - it stopped - I had no idea it was from the med nor did doctors intil i came across the pamplet which read excesive urination as a reported side effect. Also, if your a female - it could be from BV or track infection
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Hi completley different they will look into  the whole area concerning your problem.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
High blood pressure can cause excessive urine.  Whenever my blood pressure was real high before medication I used to have t go to the bathroom constantly because of excessive Urine.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources