Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Re: Exsessive Urine

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Re: Exsessive Urine

In relation to: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/symptoms/messages/3549.html

Which slid down with no reply in sight.

---
Thanks for the feedback, I will request a diabetes test just to be safe, and maybe cut out some protein for a period.

I should also note that I currently have quite a high blood pressure for some reason.

To nervous_nikki: I had a urine test to which the doctor deemed fine, but also said that my urine was very clear'(Unconcentrated)'if you like.

Is it possible that i have reduced renal funtion or would that have that showed up as part of my kidney tests?

Some of the test included: Urea - 3mmol/L, creatinine - 69umol/L and protein 77g/L.

Much appreciated.

--------
Avatar n tn
Hi have you tried a urolgist who specializes in the whole urinary tract/kidney area????
Not as yet. Though i have had a urine test?
Avatar n tn
Are you on a medication? If you are on any type of med - check the possible side effects. I had frequent urination while taking a medication for depression and when I stopped taking it - it stopped - I had no idea it was from the med nor did doctors intil i came across the pamplet which read excesive urination as a reported side effect. Also, if your a female - it could be from BV or track infection
Avatar n tn
Hi completley different they will look into  the whole area concerning your problem.
High blood pressure can cause excessive urine.  Whenever my blood pressure was real high before medication I used to have t go to the bathroom constantly because of excessive Urine.