Rectal Bleeding
I am an overweight mom. 27 Years old. I had a bowl movement this morning and noticed a lot of bright red blood in the toilet and on paper afterward. I don't seem to have an other symptoms other then very mild stomach cramps and I am having more bowel movements then normal today. Three all with the bleeding. There is no blood in between only during bowel movement.  I don't seem to have any discomfort that hemorrhoids cause. Any help would be great thanks
hi   you could be straining  to............. go maybe no fiber in your body ....next  you might need   colonscopy you could have inside hemororrhiods ...i just had one done i did same i had blood after i wiped i say go see a gi doctor   good luck
thanks for the info.... I have never had this happen to me before and I was terrified. I did a lot of research on it and figured that was what is was. It is slacking off now so I will see the doctor asap. Thanks again.
I am overweight as well and I sit too much. A lot of pressure on the rectum is going on. I do not have a problem with constipation. It might be a good idea to have a check up by your doctor to be sure that nothing is wrong. Using moist wipes will also be of help too as toilet paper is hard on the delicate areas of the rectum and can cause bleeding. If you are not drinking enough water it can cause bowel problems and not enough of the right fiber can too. Psyllium powder is a big help for this problem.