Rectum Hurts After Bowel Movement
For over a year now I have a problem whenever after my bowel movement I get about 5 hour of knife tearing pain and its stop after 5 hours which i have noticed for over a year now I haven't had time to go to doctors and always postponed  thinking it may eventually go away but its been constant for more then a year now and symptom is always same 5 hour of pain after bowel  movement and after pain goes away and i`m back to normal pain free life but its been irritating me now I need help if anyone knows some kinf od a cure for it I'd apriciate
Are you pushing to hard? if so just relax
It seems that you are pushing too hard and also you are probably not drinking enough water for proper elimination. Pushing too hard can cause the hemmoroids to swell which causes pain. Try adding more fiber and water to your diet.
Best of luck
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There are two possibilities that you must rule out. One is fissures and the other is hemorrhoids. Fissures can be very painful. There are local rectal analgesic gels available which you can apply before passing stool. Keep the stool soft by increasing fibers and fluids in diet and taking stool softeners.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!