Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Recurrent Headaches
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Recurrent Headaches

Hey,

I've been experiencing recurrent, however somewhat infrequent, head aches the past few months. I've mistakenly been to the ER three times (they normally occur at night and all times I wasn't really thinking, not much an ER can do at night) and finally I saw my general doctor. He wrote it off as headaches, but here is why I am a bit more concerned than that. The past 3 have been on the right side of my head, with the latest one (resulting in my ER trip) I felt a dripping sensation down the side of my cheek. I feared the worst, but went to the ER and they said I was fine. Now the one I'm experiencing as I'm writing this isn't as bad but my legs were just shaking uncontrollably and my vision is weird around the edges. Its more pressure than a headache really, that is the best way to describe it. And by on the ride eisde of my head, it's behind my eye and on the top but more right-ish. I've had two :( CT scans and they've both said I'm ok. The most recent being before the right-side symptoms were more pronounced. Do I have anything to be worried about? Should I schedule an MRI? When they happen I am always fearful for my life. Please help!