Recurrent Headaches
Hey,

I've been experiencing recurrent, however somewhat infrequent, head aches the past few months. I've mistakenly been to the ER three times (they normally occur at night and all times I wasn't really thinking, not much an ER can do at night) and finally I saw my general doctor. He wrote it off as headaches, but here is why I am a bit more concerned than that. The past 3 have been on the right side of my head, with the latest one (resulting in my ER trip) I felt a dripping sensation down the side of my cheek. I feared the worst, but went to the ER and they said I was fine. Now the one I'm experiencing as I'm writing this isn't as bad but my legs were just shaking uncontrollably and my vision is weird around the edges. Its more pressure than a headache really, that is the best way to describe it. And by on the ride eisde of my head, it's behind my eye and on the top but more right-ish. I've had two :( CT scans and they've both said I'm ok. The most recent being before the right-side symptoms were more pronounced. Do I have anything to be worried about? Should I schedule an MRI? When they happen I am always fearful for my life. Please help!
You may want to see a neurologist for a complete exam and possibly an MRI
they sound like migrain headaches i really think the worry is causing you to feel the pressure you are feeling ,you could also have a trapped nerve or where you are so stressed your muscle could be tense and knotted causing the feelings you are getting in your legs,honestly i have been where you are and i know it is so hard not to think the worst but please believe the ct scans,you will be fine.